21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Sitting in my Cell -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Kana wasn't very reassured by his words, but allowed him to lead the way to the town anyways.

"So, tell me about your other personalities, Auu~ What are they like?" She asked after a bit, genuinely curious about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Greed shook his head as they walked off towards the town. "Well, they aren't exactly the best people to know... Just hope you never meet Lust, alright?" he told her, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Kana wanted to ask why meeting Lust would be bad, but she decided not too. But she didn't let the topic drop either.

"So, There's Greed, and Lust, and ummm... Pride? And... Wrath? Is Wrath a deadly sin? I can't remember... Auu..." She trailed off, trying to think of the others.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 pm

"Yes. There's Greed, Lust, Wrath, Pride, Gluttony, Envy, and Sloth." he told her, as the entered a forest that lay a little bit off from the Facility.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

"Is the town on the other side of the forest, Auu?" Kana asked, running ahead of Greed.

She stopped and pick a flower. Sniffing it, she smiled. "This smells good, Auu~!" She sniffed it again, and then stuck it in her hair, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Greed smiled, watching her play around like a normal child. "Well, I'm pretty sure it's at the end of this forest..." he told her, still walking.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Kana slowed down, letting Greed catch up to her.

"How far away is the end of the forest, Auu?" She asked, getting impatient, even though they had only been in the forest for a couple of minutes.

A butterfly fluttered close to her face, distracting her. "Auuuu~!" She squealed, chasing after the butterfly, trying to catch it.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Greed snapped his fingers, causing a miniature inferno to disintegrate the butterfly from the inside. "We can't get distracted, okay? The forest ends soon." he told her, yawning as he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Kana watched as the butterfly disintergrated, its ashes falling in her hair.

"Auuu...." She frowned, still looking at the spot where the butterfly had just been. She shook her head, letting the ashes fall out of her hair and onto the ground instead. "That was mean, Auu!" She pouted, her lower lip trembling, and her eyes watering.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Greed stopped for a moment, closing his eyes before leaning down and hugging her. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm just a bit impatient..." he told her, looking behind them to make sure they weren't being followed.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Kana sniffed, wiping the few tears that had managed to spill over with her arm.

"It was still mean, Auu.." She said, walking beside Greed again.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Greed suddenly felt bad about killing the butterfly. Soon enough they made it out of the forest. "Look... um, Kana... I'm sorry about killing the butterfly, I really am." he told her, trying to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Kana looked at him. "It's okay, Auu..." She said. "Is that the town?" She added, pointing to a cluster of buildings not far from them.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Greed nodded, walking ahead a bit, letting her follow behind. "We should probably find an Inn to stay at for the night."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Kana walked behind Greed, listening to his suggestion.

"Yeah." She agreed. "... What's an Inn, Auu?" She added as an after thought, feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

With a slight snicker he turned to look at her. "It's a place with many rooms where you can live for a day or so."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

"Ohhhh. That sounds fun!" She said, smiling. "... Hey, don't laugh at me, Auu!" She added after, remembering his snickering.

They had entered the town now. Kana pulled at her ears nervously.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

They finally came to the entrance of an Inn. "Sorry for laughing, you're just so cute." he told her, smiling as he walked up to the desk and got a key to a room. "Thanks." he said to the manager before walking over to find their room. Unfortunately it was only a one room, because that was all he had the money for.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Kana blushed slightly as he called her cute. She watched as she took the key from the human at the desk, and followed him to the room. As they left, she was sure the human at the desk was staring at her ears, which made her blush more.

As they entered the room, Kana sat on the edge of the bed. "What now, Auu?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Greed glanced at the clock, it was getting really late. "Uh, maybe we should get to sleep." he told her, noticing how dark it now was.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Kana glanced out the window. "Alright," She said, rolling over to the right side of the bed and slipping under the covers. "Goodnight, Auu~" She yawned quietly, closing her eyes, and falling asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Greed went over to the bed and laid down on the left side, getting under the covers as he soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Kana opened her eyes slowly, and looked at the clock. It read 2:03 AM. Groaning slightly, she rolled over and buried her face in the pillow. She hated waking up in the middle of the night, because then she could never get back to sleep.

She sat with her head burried in her pillow for a couple minutes, before rolling over again. Beside her, Greed twitched in his sleep. Kana stayed still, waiting to see if she had woken him up. She really hoped not. That'd be really rude of her.

"Umm.. Go back to sleep... Auu..." She whispered, hoping that if she had woken him up he would be to tired to kknow he was awake, and would listen to her and go back to sleep. He didn't answer, so she took that as a good sign.

Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Greed mumbled slightly in his sleep, his arm moving to lay over Kana, holding her as he slept. He didn't realize that he was holding her though.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Kana froze as she watched Greed's arm move over her, holding her. "Oh crap." She whispered to herself, a blush creeping onto her face, though it was hidden in the dark. She stared at his arm, afraid to move incase she woke him up again.

This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my Cell -Private-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next