21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Estelle
Estelle

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 am

Aoiharu stood in her cell, the small dummy made of hay seemed to be staring her down. Aoiharu dashed at her enemy, and kicked it in the side, then spinned and hit the other side.

Aoiharu returned to her origional position. She brethed in, then out. Aoiharu charged, and front flipped over the dummy, and punched it from behind, making the expolde onto the floor.

"What's the point of this, I'll never really put these moves to use." Aoiharu muttered to herself.

Aoiharu glanced at the metel bars, and smiled, this was going to be an odd adventure.

Aoiharu walked up to the bars, breathed in, and placed her hands on the bars, and began to pull.

Last edited by Estelle on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 am

Greed heard the cracking of concrete as someone as apparently attempting to escape. "Don't even try it! They'll catch you the second you get out." he told her from the cell next to hers. He then increased the carbon in his fist, causing it to harden tremendously as he punched a hole into the wall separating their cells. "Heya." he greeted the other experiment with a smile as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:16 am

Aoihau turned. "Uh.. Sure Come on in make yourself at home."

Aoiharu looked at the guy for a while, he seemed.. weird, he seemed.. she couldn't put your finger on it, but she had heard this guy talk a couple times. He seemed like he had multiple personalities.

"Well... um...What's your name? I supposed that'd be a nice polite thing to say, I wasn't really raised polite though. Neither were you though."

Aoiharu raised her hands just incase this stranger attacked. Because.. well weren't all people like that?
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am

Greed saw her raise her hands, but was a little confused at first. Then he burst into laughter, taking a seat on the wall. "I'm not going to hurt you." he said, chuckling. "The name's Greed. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 am

Aoiharu looked oddly at the man sitting donw. She lowered her hands.

"I'm Aoiharu." Aoiharu said, her tail flickering behind her. "I'm guessing by the sounds of you talking to yourself at night, that Greed isn't the only one is that body of yours?"

Aoiharu stared at the weird guy. That's it, this man looked hungry for power and money, he was greedy, just like his name suggested.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 am

Greed snickered, nodding his head. "You guess correctly." he told her, sighing. "But the others don't really matter anyway, because this body is mine. All mine."
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 am

"Your name suits you well.." Aoiharu processed. " "All mine?" "

Aoiharu looked into the mans eyes, he was lying. The spirits are all conflicting with each other, that Greed guy could lose control any second.

"You're a bad liar Greed. You could lose control any second now.." Aoiharu started load, but then softened her voice in an intimidating manner "Couldn't you?"

Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

Greed listened to the logic she spoke but ignored it. "No, the body is mine... It's not theirs and they can't take it, ya got that?" he told her, punching the wall as Lust tried to take over. 'Damn it Lust, you're not screwing another girl in my body!' he thought, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 am

Aoiharu smiled.

"Screwing another girl?" Aoiharu raised and eyebrow "Let's see this personality. Assuming he's a pervert..."

Aoiharu grabbed the left edge of her mini skirt and very slowly inched the bottom of the sirt up.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am

"God damn it..." Greed muttered as he was pushed into the back of his mind, only to be replaced by Lust. With a perverted grin he walked towards her. "So how are we gonna do this? Forcefully or willingly?"
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 am

Aoiharu quicky dropped her skirt.

"So I was right, a pervert." Aoiharu started muttereing "Always a pervert..."

Aoiharu did a quick split and kicked Lust off his feet, sending him back onto Aoiharu's hay bed.

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am

Lust stumbled backwards to fall onto a bed of hay. Lust wasn't exactly the best of the souls at combat so this was tough for him. "Uh..." was all he had to say as he stared at her without her skirt on.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 am

"Can't get enough?" She flirted. "Then eat this!"

Aoiharu jumped up ito the air, and flipped kicking Lust onto the bed laying down.

"Nighty-night pervert." Aoiharu went and picked up her skirt. "Ick, thinking battle combat shorts are underwear..."

She trailed on.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 am

"Sleep!" a gruff voice shouted as Sloth took control, cuddling up against the hay. Lust pouted in their mind. 'Mean bitch...' he thought, though it was inaudible to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 am

Aoiharu smiled again I like messing with this guy She though.

She spoke loudly "Well! Leaving you opponent alone in the midst of battle?! That isn't very honorable!"

I hope I just triggered another one, because I'm just guessing over what the guy says at night.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 am

Sloth tussled as Pride tried to take control. "Gah... I need... sleep..." Sloth yawned as his eyes widened and Pride took over. With incredible speed he shot behind the girl, his hand suddenly hard with the purified carbon that he was pumping into it, the tips of his fingers turning into claws as he slashed it at her back.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:04 am

Aoiharu front flipped avoiding the attack.

"Well, you're mean.. I don't like you very much." She said reaching in her pocket. She pulled out some change and threw it to the ground. "I like him best."

Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

Greed suddenly warped back into the body. He jumped at the change and stuffed it in his pockets. "My money... Why are you throwing my money on the ground?!" he asked her, standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:11 am

"Because you're the most sane of your group." Aoiharu said. "So.. What do you do around here for fun? Sure messing with you guys was fun, but it gets old. And I swear pervert if you come out I WILL kill you."

Aoiharu smiled, "Let's go explore!" Aoiharu walked up to the gate and opened the bars with her strength, letting out a big moan or the metel bending. She hoped through the bars.

"Coming?" She smiled, but a nice smile this time.

"Hey! You!" A guard ran to Aoiharu, but she simply gave him a nice punch in the head and dragged him infront of Greeds cage.

"Are you Coming?" She repeted at Greed.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:13 am

Greed shrugged, jumping through the cell door as he retreated the carbon molecules from his arm, rendering it back to normal. "Sure, if you wish." he told her, walking with her. Lust was too scared to come back out.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am

Aoiharu and Greed walked down the hallway.

"So.. where're we going?" Aoiharu turned curiously.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 am

Greed stopped to think. "Hm, I was hoping you know." he told her, looking around for any ideas. "And don't... ever mess with my souls like that again." he told her, referring to before. "You don't realize how weird it is."
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 am

Aoiharu giggled

"If I feel like it I will." Aoiharu kepts walking until she saw a spiriling staircase going down. "Let's go!"

Aoiharu procedded to jump on the railing and start to slide down.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 am

Greed didn't slide, he merely went down 4 or 5 steps at a time in long strides, easily keeping pace. "No, you won't..." he said, slightly growling. "It's my body, not your play-toy."
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

"It's my body not your playtoy" Greed groweld.

Aoiharu looked back, kind of confused, when she turned forward Aoiharu was slinding off the railing face first into a blick wall. Aoiharu tried to stand back up, but she couldn't stay up.

"Ow..." Aoiharu moaned, laying on the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next