21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Sitting in my Cell -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

Sitting in my Cell -Private- Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Kana sat in her cell, chained to the wall, her head resting against it. Staring at nothing in particular, she let out a low groan.

"Auu...." She said, closing her eyes. She hated her cell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Greed sat in his own separate cell, his back facing the wall of which on the other side sat a young fox girl. "This is so boring!" he shouted restlessly, just audible for anyone in the cell just next to him to have heard. He sighed in exasperation as he laid his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

"This is so boring!" A voice shouted from the cell beside hers.

She jumped, the noise shattering the silence she was so used too. Boring... Yes, it was boring.

"Boring, Auu~" She shouted back.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Greed's hand twitched slightly as he heard the voice of another person, a female judging by the feminine sound of their voice. "Finally some company..." he muttered silently to himself. He stood up, clapping his hands together as if in prayer to God before slapping them against the wall. He then used alchemy to turn the wall into a door right in front of him, opening it into the next cell. "Well, hello there." he said smiling as he looked at the girl sitting next to the newly formed door.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Kana stared at the wall in mute shock as it changed into a door. She barely had time to take this in, before someone walked though it and into her cell.

"Well, hello there." He said, smiling down at her.

She looked up at him, blinking rapidly. "...Hello, Auu..." She said quietly, shyly. "...Who are you... Auu?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Greed chuckled slightly at her hesitant shyness. It was a little bit cute how she was so fox-like and quiet. "The name's Greed, sweet. What's yours?" he asked her, kicking the door shut behind him as he leaned on it.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

He chuckled at her, stating his name.

"My name is Kana..." She said, frowning. "Why are you laughing at me..?" She asked, her eyes widening innocently.

The boy laughed lightly again at her expression.

"Auu!" She she pouted childishly, crossing her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Greed grinned at how adorable she was. It had been a while since he had witnessed such kid-like emotions. He knelled down to look at and examine her face. "Hmm... It's nice to meet you Kana. You're part fox, correct?" he asked her, a now serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:07 pm

The boy was no longer laughing, but staring at her seriously. She wondered why his expression changed so quickly, but dismissed it.

"Yes, I'm part fox, Auu..." Kana said, pulling at one of her fox ears. "What are you?" She wondered outloud, staring at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 am

Greed listened to her ask what mix of animal was he. "Well, I am... part snake DNA..." he to told her, with a sly smile as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 am

"Snake, Auu..." She repeated. "That's cool~" She said, smiling a bit. "So... why are you in my cell, Auu?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 am

Greed looked around, finally finding a small white bed that sat against the wall. "Wooow, you actually get a bed?!" he asked surprised as he sat on it. "Dunno, just came here to chat for once."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 am

Kana watched him curiously as he sat on the bed. "Yes... It's for my good behaviour..." She looked away suddenly. "I don't know why I still have it... they took every thing else away after I killed that guard... Auu..." She trailed off, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

Greed smiled, getting up to hug her. "It's fine, I've killed hundreds of guards! The only reason I am still here is because they need me." he told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 am

Kana went into shock as he hugged her. She looked up at him wide-eyed, as he tried to comfort her.

"... Need you... Auu.. Who needs you...?" She asked quietly, wondering how anyone could depend on someone other than themselves.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 am

Experiment 001, Greed, smiled, sitting down next to her as he looked up. "Well, I'm not quite sure. All I can figure is that I was the only successful experiment for their Ultimate Defense test." he told her quietly. Smiling and laughing gently at how stupid he had been in staying at this place.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am

The boy luaghed gently. Kana wondered why he was laughing during a conversation like this, but ignored it. She had bigger questions to ask.

"Ultimate Defense test?" She asked, cocking her head to the side slightly. "Auu, What's that?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am

Greed grinned as he pulled up the sleeve of his black hoodie, revealing his bare arm. "This is what I mean." he told her as he charged up the carbon structure in his arm, causing it to suddenly harden immensely into a near indestructible defense.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 am

Kana stared at the boy's arm in fasination as it hardened. "Auu..." She breathed, fixated by it. She made to move closer, to get a better look, but the chains bounding her to the wall had different ideas.

She yanking on them, and felt them give way. "Auu~" She growled in annoyance. She was free from the wall, but the metal was still cuffed to her wrists. Well, there was nothing she could do about it now.

She walked over, and tentatively poked at the boy's arm. "Auu!" She cried. "It's hard!"

Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

Greed chuckled lightly. 'That's what she said!' Lust joked, only to be ignored by Greed. "Well, of course it is. Wouldn't be much of a defense if it weren't." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 am

Kana blinked stupidly, as she heard another voice. "That's what she said!" The boy ignored it. "Well of it is. Wouldn't be much of a defense if it weren't." he told her.

"What... was that.. Auu..." She asked, staring at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 am

Greed's face went slightly red. "Um... That was... Lust, he's one of the souls they put into my body." he told her, knowing she probably didn't know what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 am

"That was... who?" She stared. She was so confused. What did he mean "one of the souls". She noted that he had turned red when she had asked what that was. She wondered why.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am

"They put multiple souls into a single body... one for each of the seven deadly sins... That's me, Greed." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am

"Oh.. So, you're greed. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say the other one I heard was..." She trailed off, thinking of the seven deadly sins. "... Lust, Auu~" She said, grinning widely at knowing something that actually came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my Cell -Private-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next