21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Sitting in my Cell -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 am

Greed nodded, chuckling lightly as he looked at her. "So, what's special about you?" he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 am

Kana's smile fell slightly as he asked her what was special about her. "Well..." She said, staring at her hands. "I... I can heal things... Auu... But, I've never tested it before... Because I'm in a cell, alone, with nothing to test it on..." She trailed off. Still staring at her hands, embarassed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 am

Greed looked at her, thinking. "Ya know, that's a really great ability." he told her, thinking about it. He could always cut himself and let her heal it to train, but he could regenerate. It'd be pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 am

Kana blushed as he complimented her ability. Silence fell between he two, before Kana broke it.

"I can't heal myself though... I've tried... it didn't work... I can only heal others. It's not fair, Auu." She said, frowning, and clenching and unclenching her fist.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 am

Greed was a bit confused by her blush. "Yeah, that's stupid. Have you ever tried capturing one of the guards and testing it on them?" he asked her, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 am

"Capturing one of the... No... I don't use violence when its not needed... Auu..." She trailed off. It was tempting though, hearing that idea. It wasn't as if she'd really be hurting the guard... She'd heal him after, that was the whole point.

Kana was silent, considering this possiblity.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

"I could always get you the guard, if you still like the idea." he told her, smiling slyly like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 am

"Well... It's not.. I'ts not like I'm doing anything.. wrong.. Auu..." She fell silent for a moment. She looked up at Greed, smiling. "Let's do it, Auu~!"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am

"Alright, perfect." he said smiling as a guard walked past the cell. With a snap of his fingers the guards arm was incinerated to barely a nub. He then widened the bars with his carbonized strength before snatching the guard into the cell and bending the bars back. "There we go. Your test subject." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

Kana watched apprehensively as Greed grabbed the guard and burnt his arm off.

"There was no need to be quiet so violent about it, Auu." She mummbled, walking over to the poor guard and placing a hand on what was left of his arm. She grimaced slightly. "Ew...Auu~"

She shifted her concentration back to the arm, forcing herself not to think about how gross this was. She closed her eyes.

A few seconds later, both her hand, and the nub of the arm started to glow a brihgt yellow. Greed watched as he saw the damage he had done to the guard being slowly reversed.

Kana opened her eyes, and lowered her hand.

The guard stood there, with two arms, instead of one.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 am

"Well, it's his fault that we're stuck in here anyway. If ya ask me, he deserved it." Greed then took the guard and threw him into his old cell and locked the door. "So, you want to escape or what?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm

"But... won't we get in trouble, Auu?" Kana asked, looking from Greed, to the cell door. She had to admit, it was tempting though.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Greed smiled, kicking the cell door open and walking out with her closely behind. "Only if they catch us." he told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Kana followed Greed out of the cell, looking around. "But what if they do catch us, Auu?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Greed looked around cautiously. "Then I will kill them if it means getting you out of her safely." he told her, blushing slightly at how he wasn't thinking of himself that time. "Uh, I mean myself. I need to get myself and myself alone out of here... yeah..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Kana looked at him curiously. Why was he blushing? "Umm, Where too, Auu?" She asked, looking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Greed thought of all the other attempts he had made before at escaping. "Umm..." he murmured, but was cut off as a crowd of guards rounded the corner, all armed and dangerous. "Too slow." he grinned, snapping his fingers as they were incinerated to nothing. "That takes care of that. Well, one thing's for sure, we aren't going that way." he told her, as he pulled back and punched the wall next to him out, opening up to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Kana stared at the hole in the wall. "Well.. I guess that's one way to do it... Auu~" She laughed quietly.

Climbing out of the hole after Greed, Kana blinked at the harsh sunlight. "So this is what outside looks like, Auu..." She said, more to herself than to Greed.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Greed crinkled his eyes slightly in the bright sun light. "Well, where to now?" he asked her, sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Kana panicked slightly at having to choose where to go. "I-I don't know, Auu! I've never been outside!"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Greed thought about it. "I'm sure there's a town nearby..." he said quietly, looking around. "Want to just go see if there is?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm

"Sure Auu--" She broke off suddenly, realizing something. "Umm... My ears, Auu..." She said, tugging on the fox ears protruding from her head.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Greed look at her ears, tilting his head. "What about them?" he asked her, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm

"Well... normal humans don't have fox ears, Auu. What will they think of me when I go walking down the street? They'll run away screaming 'AUUUUUU. WHAT THE HECK, AUUU!' " She said, imitating what she thought a scared huiman would act like.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Greed laughed at her funny imitation. "Nah, humans are ignorant to everything they don't understand. They'll think you're just a young girl with fake fox ears on." he told her, smiling reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my Cell -Private-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next