21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Help?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Momo giggled at his comment. She wondered what kept him from going far far away from this place.

"Why do you keep coming back to this town then? You should just go far far away!"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Greed shrugged once more, closing his eyes. "I figure this is the only place for miles where I will ever be able to find a true home."
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

It was a sad truth about this, but it was probably the truth. The experiments had no home, and some of them couldn't make a home. Like, Momo, she just wouldn't fit in.

"Well, you could at least try. I plan on getting far away from here. I know it sounds strange, but I was even thinking of going to see some scientists to see if maybe they could change me back."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Greed smiled, wrapping his arms around her now. "Why would you want that? I think you look adorable like this." he told her, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 pm

There he was flattering her again, and she couldn't say that she didn't like it either. She hadn't been complimented in forever, she had always thought of herself as a female big foot. Which wasn't very attractive to most. Plus, seeing as how the typical pretty girls didn't have hair, it wasn't likely for her to be called pretty. She was genuinely flattered by Greed.

"Well, thank you Greed! You really need to stop flattering me so much. I'm not used to it."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Greed smirked, kissing her lips softly and quickly. "It's fine. If you don't like it, then I'll stop."
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

Momo was shocked that he kissed her out of nowhere. But, she surprisingly liked it. He was really starting to get to her, and she didn't mind it. She was starting to fall for him definitely, so she wasn't about to let this pass her. Momo kissed him on the lips and stared him in the eyes.

"Don't stop. I like it."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Greed smiled, happy that she had returned the kiss before he once more pressed his lips to her, this time keeping them there and kissing her with even more depth.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Momo pulled away after realizing what she was doing. She didn't need any emotional attachements right now, not with those evil guys after them. She had to go.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this... Thank you."

Momo took off into the forest jumping through the trees. She just couldn't do it, getting emotionally attached was dangerous for an experiment. Their were more important things to focus on, like not getting killed.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Greed's image flickered in place, almost see through as he sped across the dirt leaving a trail of dust after Momo. Within seconds he caught up with her and slowed down next to her. "What's wrong? I thought you liked me..." he told her, looking a little saddened.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm

"I do, but I can't. I know how this will end, it always ends in heartbreak, wether it is from you or not. I just don't need that in the situation I'm in. You don't need that. We are on the run, we can't focus on this type of stuff and you know it!"

Momo was speaking the truth, because this would just make them more weak and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Greed shook his head in denial. "If we both stay together and help each other out.. kinda like mates... We'll survive longer. Do you not think it'd be easy for a squad of men with guns to pick you off as you are?" he questioned her, she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm

"If a gunman shot me down, you would try to save me. I don't want to be the reason you die. I don't want to hold you back."

Momo had her head down now.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Greed hardened his arm as it turned into a silverish color. He waved it in front of her eyes quickly. "Momo, not even a bullet can get through my shield. Okay?" he sighed, closing his eyes. "And even if they DO manage to hit me, I can regenerate. I want to be there to protect you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Cells-
Jump to: