21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 am

Seraphim was perched on the limb of a large tree, looking down at the clearing below, her eyes shining in the darkness of twilight. She was scanning it for anything; enemies, water, potential food. She was exhausted, hungry and thirsty, but even more then that, she was paranoid. She was not going to get captured. She leaned back against the tree trunk to rest for a moment. She supposed she could go down to the seaside that she had spotted, maybe try to catch a fish. She’d much rather stay in the cover of the forest though.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

The sky held high it's orange sun, though it was just setting over the horizon as if it were falling behind the Earth. There in the clearing sat a young experiment, Greed. He looked at the sunset with Greedy and wanting eyes as he propped his body up using his elbows and forearms. He looked on, licking his lips. "One day that sun will belong to me..." he muttered, half hopefully as he thought about how great it would be to own the sun.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

She swayed a little on the branch, her throat almost completely dry, when she heard someone speak. Her ears, in her fear and paranoia, were listening carefully for the tiniest sound, and she looked down, searching for the source of the speaking, feeling almost close to tears; she hoped there weren't any guards. She was too tired to take on too many, the deep circles under her eyes were a tell-tale sign of that. Instead of seeing guards though she just saw one person standing there. She thought he looked like an experiment, and she scooted back on her branch, before quietly lowering herself to the ground and landing lightly. She approached slowly, keeping her body close to the ground.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Although Greed could sense another presence, he merely left it with little regard. He merely sat in the same spot, sighing and closing his eyes in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm

"Who are you?" Seraphim asked, watching him from her crouched position in the grass. She was nervous, she was in no shape to fight for that long and she hoped he wasn't an enemy. He didn't seem to be.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 am

Greed didn't twitch a single muscle, his eyes remained shut as he listened to the female voice echo in his head. "Experiment 001. Greed. Lust. Gluttony. Lust. Wrath. Envy. Sloth. Though, I personally prefer Greed." he spoke to her, remaining completely still.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am

Seraphim went a little closer, her eyes narrowing. "Experiment 1..." she muttered. The first one made after the X experiment. She knew that he had been made before she had, but how long before she didn't know.

'How... interesting,' part of her purred.
'I agree. Interesting. I don't trust him though. He seems to... calm,' another part growled.
Seraphim imagined throttling them, which made all of the voices cry out in amusement or annoyance. She looked closer at 001. "Why... exactly do you prefer... greed...?" she asked, wondering what that meant about his personality.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Greed finally moved, his leg muscles twitched as he stood up from his spot, turning around to face her as she asked him why he preferred the name of Greed. "Simply put, I want everything this world has to offer. I want the sun, I want beautiful women, I want money, and I want power." he told her, rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

She swallowed a snort. He sounded like Cougar... the name she gave one of the voices in her head. The cougar wanted nothing more then everything, to gorge herself on it all. "I see," she said, neither her voice nor her face or body betraying any emotion. "I believe I saw you when I first escaped the cell," she said, her voice hinting at thought-fullness, but nothing more then that; a hint. "I am Experiment 3."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Greed smiled, sighing as he closed his eyes. "You know, I'm not just some greedy person... I might want all of those things but the thing I want the most is friendship and a home." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm

"Don't we all..." she said quietly, before realizing that she betrayed a small amount of emotion and loosing all expression once more. She didn't want to appear vulnerable. That was a weakness she couldn't afford. "Do you know where you are heading?" she asked, changing the subject with simulated practice.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 am

Greed noticed her brief moment of weakness, though he gave it little regard. "Well, I was hoping to head off towards the nearby town."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

'So many people are heading there...' she thought bitterly. "You would risk going to a place with so many... people?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Greed shrugged, thinking about it. "When I think about it, it's the closest thing to a normal home I've had so far. But... they always find me there and take me back." he told her, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

"You've gotten out before then...?" she half-said half-asked. She crossed her arms as she looked at him, one of her eyebrows still raised. "How did you get out before?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

"Pfft. Same way I got out all the other times. Dug a tunnel using the abilities they gave me." he told her a little bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)   I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think I'm Paranoid (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Dense Forest :: Clearing-
Jump to: