When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Share | 
 

 Don't Bother None

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Don't Bother None   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 pm

OOC: Just a note for anyone who joins, I would prefer no mindless killing. Well thought out killing: yes. Mindless: no.

IC: Seraphim crawled through the underbrush, her eyes lamplike as she peered around in the dark. She perched herself on a fallen log and she looked around some more. She had gotten out of the facility... god knows how... and was wandering around the forest waiting to get caught. She didn't bother making well planned escape attempts anymore... they always found her. She leaned against the trunk of the tree, brushing her hair back with one hand. It snagged slightly on a branch and she got to work on untangling it, still looking around, her expression almost lazy.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 am

13 after exploring, the beach he headed towards the forest. He thought this place could be his rightful home for now, being on the chase and hunt from the marines. 13 had his jumpsuit on still, just the top of it was ripped and he only had pants right now. As he contained to walk, he sensed a scent of an experiment. "Hmm lets take a closer look, now.." 13 said as he jetted across the forest, using his great skills for knowing how to do parkour and free running. 13 moved through the forest in a fast pace, doing flips, jumps anything possible to get closer. As he reached the person, he found out it was a girl. He saw her laying against the trunk of the tree, as he 13 slowly walked up to her. "Just escaped huh.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Seraphim heard someone approaching, and she looked up at him when he addressed her. Then she nodded. "I doubt I'll be out here long before they catch me again though," she said, sounding bitter. "I've made several escape attempts... none of them successful." She stood and stretched her arms above her head. "Which experiment are you?" she asked bluntly, looking him up and down.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 pm

13 nodded as he sat down on a log, as he sat there the wind blew gently as it rustle some leaves. 13 then spoke as he said. "Im Experiment 13.." 13 then looked at the right as he sensed people moving around, either they were marines or gaurds. "I guess we have to more..." 13 said as he stood up. He then started off walking the other direction he sensed the marines/guards coming.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Seraphim looked back towards where the people he had sensed were coming from and for the first time she realized that she might actually have a chance now of staying away from the facility... now that there were more experiments out. She ran swiftly off in the same direction he had left in. "Perhaps... moving more quickly would be prudent," she said, slowing her pace slightly when she caught up to him. She glanced back, looking to see if they were really coming. Her feet made little noise as she moved, careful to not betray their position.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am

13 looked looked at Seraphim as she said they should move faster, before they would get caught. 13 nodded with a reply, as he jumped into the air as he turned into his wolf form. Ripping his clothes along the way, as he transformed. 13 stood there with his silver white fur, and symbols as well. He growled as he started to take speed running at medium speed, just so Seraphim can catch up with him. 13 sensed that the guards split into two teams one that was going to the west and one that was heading north. They had to move east before they would be tracked down. 13 took a quick turn for east as he ran down the forest.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:57 am

Seraphims eyebrows flew up when he transformed. "Lucky..." she muttered. All she could do was scratch her ears with her foot and cough up hairballs. She took off after him, careful not to make any noise. He made a sharp turn east and she followed before catching up to run along side him. She jumped over a log, ducked a low branch, leapt a stream... jump, duck, leap, duck, jump... Then she peered back. "I don't think they can catch up..." she said quietly to him. Her ears twitched slightly as she listened for them.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: X
Animal: Vampire Bat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: Hope y'all dun mind if I join in. ^^

IC: X ran through the forest, silently, glancing behind her. She heard the loud voices of guards, and grimaced. "They're always so... loud..." She thought, glancing back ahead of her. Her black clothes her slightly torn, but altogether they were intact. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something: A tree. A small grin appeared on her face, and she ran to it. About 6 feet away from the tree she jumped at it, grabbing the truck and quickly swinging and hoisted herself up it. About 18 feet off the ground X jumped onto another tree, and grabbed a branch. She looked down and grinned at the height.

X leaped from tree to tree until out of the corner of her eye she saw two people moving... well, one person one wolf. She bit her lip, looked back at the guards, who were trying to find her. X glanced back at the wolf and person, before leaping through the trees, silently and swiftly, after them.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 am

13 quickly dodged, ducked, and dodged again as branches and trees were getting closer and closer together. 13 then sensed someone following them, but for his ears he couldn't hear anyone except the guards. Meaning that who ever was following them was really good at not being heard. After a while of running, he finally turned back as he stared at the person in the trees. Growling he jumped from his ground as he jumped enough to break the branch down, hoping to bring down the person too.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Seraphim has almost heard someone moving through the trees. Her ears strained to hear anything, but it was incredibly hard. She turned when 13 had, and watched as he jumped onto the branch. She vaulted onto a fallen log and scrambled up a tree, watching to see if whoever was following them would reveal themselves.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: X
Animal: Vampire Bat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

X frowned as the wolf jumped at the tree, and she leaped out of it, flipped once through the air, and landed on the ground crouching. She glanced at the two experiments with her blood red eyes. Experiments... So there are more of them then just me and 001... She thought, standing up fully and looking at the two experiments. "Experiments..." She voiced to them. X stared at both of them. "Which numbers are you?" She asked, monotonously.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 am

13 growled, as he looked at the experiment. 13 as a result of being a wolf couldn't talk, so has he looked on to at Seraphim. A signal meaning to tell her his number. 13 looked around as he sensed the guards moving the opposite way from them, meaning they were safe for a while. 13 laid down on the ground as leaves started to move around, from the small breeze. Bu he was still on his guard just in case.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Seraphim leapt from the tree and landed lightly on her hands and feet. Then she straightened and nodded at 13. "I am number 3, this is number 13." She recognized her. She had heard about her, and seen her on her way into and out of isolation. "You are... experiment X...?" she asked cautiously, looking at her red eyes and noting her monotonous voice.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Don't Bother None   

Back to top Go down
 
Don't Bother None
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Dense Forest-
Jump to: