When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Share | 

Isolated (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information
Number: X
Animal: Vampire Bat

PostSubject: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Everybody in the Research facility knows of the Isolation Rooms - Rooms for Experiments gone bad. Dark, gloomy, and isolated, there has never been an Experiment that has gotten out of one of these rooms. Many have tried, but none have succeeded. Scientists and Marines have gone in once or twice, and have always come out unharmed... but they were the ones that were working on the project.

At the very end of the cold hallway lies two Isolation Rooms. Both inhabited. And inside one, a very powerful, and very dangerous person lies waiting. Waiting for the right chance... to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Experiment 001 sat silently in his cell, his eyes glazed over with the many souls and emotions bustling around in his soul, each fighting to take control of the body. 'I need women! Bring me one in a skimpy outfit! Yes! A veeerry skimpy outfit!' his fist hit the wall of the cell as the souls argued. 'Oh shut it, Lust! We can't be bothered with women when there is so much power and money in this place to take for ourself!' 'Everyone... stop yelling... I'm trying to... rest...' 'Same old, Sloth! You ignorant pig! I will CRUSH you!' "Everyone shut the hell up!" Josh shouted angrily, Greed now taking control. His voice echoed throughout the Isolation section.

"Time to get started." with a snap of his fingers he created enough friction to start a spark, which traveled towards the camera and caused a small enough explosion of fire to fry the wiring and render the camera useless. He then proceeded to increase the carbon molecules in his skin to form the solid defense that he was so well known for. He then pulled his fist back and punched a large hole through the wall which led into the other room where someone else was being held.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Experiment X looked up from where she was sitting, in chains, on the floor. Her red eyes, with shapes in them that were constantly moving around, looked up to see a black haired boy standing there. X blinked, her expression unchanging while her eyes scanned him. He was an Experiment, like her, and was labeled... Number 001. Experiment 001. Hey, she wasn't complaining. She never complained unless her emotions chip was activated. And currently, it wasn't. It was too much of a bother.

X stared at Josh, before standing up. "You are Experiment 001?" She said, almost asking. X cleanched her wrist muscles, then drew her arms sharply away from her chains, breaking them. X walked up to Josh. X stared at Josh, un-moving. Almost like a robot.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Josh stared into her eyes, analyzing how they greatly resembled that of the inside of a computer. A slight frown crooked his mouth as his souls began to cause a Ruckus. 'Can I eat her, master?! She looks so delicious!' Gluttony was practically leaping to take control of the body as he sent the thought into their head. "No Gluttony, you can not eat here. She could be of importance to us." Greed spoke aloud, ignoring the fact that Experiment X could hear him but not Gluttony. 'She's quite the sexy one, ain't she? Let me have a minute with her, why donctha?'

Josh ignored Lust, which most of them would often do. He sighed as he came back into reality, looking away from the girl's stare but still making sure he kept a slight glance at her to make sure she didn't try anything sneaky. "Hey, we should get going, right?" he asked her, looking towards the camera in the corner of Experiment X's cell. It was still active.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm

X stared at him, then followed his gaze towards the camera. Any second the alarm was going to go off. The shapes in her eyes whizzed, and she raised her hand. Almost instantly the camera blew up. X looked back towards Josh. ... She remained un-talking, until she enhanced brain searched for her emotions chip.

With one click she was no longer a mindless robot.

X stared at Josh again, then at the door, then back at Josh with a wicked - almost sinister - grin on her face. "Let's go." She said. X walked over to the door, and with a sudden blur shot her hand towards it, but stopped about a foot away. However the immense speed caused a sound and air wave to slam into the door, creating a monster explosion, and breaking the door.

X looked back over to Josh, still smiling. "My thanks to you for" She jerked her head as her brain adjusted itself, her smile dropping. Then her straightened herself. "breaking me out." She finished, her insane smile returning to her face.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Experiment 001 grinned sadistically and walked through the doorway. "'Ey, it's no problem. I didn't even intend to break you out. Anyways, you can call me Greed." he told her, an apathetic look on his face as a group of five guards suddenly whirled around the corner and aimed their guns at them. "Too slow!" he shouted madly as he snapped his fingers. The second his fingers snapped a spark blew past the guards and an explosion of fiery inferno followed, reducing them to nothing but ashes in the shape of dead human bodies.

"Interesting species humans are, never cease to amaze me with their stupidity." he chuckled nonchalantly before his entire body began to turn into a dark gray concrete-like color and texture as he punched his fist hard through the wall, making an alternative exit. "This will be easier to escape, miss."

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 pm

X nodded, a satisfied smile on her face. "Why yes it will." She said, nodding. She walked up to the exit and peered out of it. "At least 20 guards. Why don't you leave this to me, Greed." X said almost seductively. Within a second the killer instinct programmed into her rain took effect, and she stepped out.

"CODE RED!!! CODE RED!!!" Shouted a guard into a microphone. "EXPERIMENT X AND EXPERIMENT 001 HAVE ESCAPED! WE NEED BACKUP!" However within seconds he was dead by a sound wave shot to his neck. X stood there with her hand pointed at him, He index and middle fingers outstretched, and her thumb perpendicular to the ground. Kind of like a makeshift gun.

"Bang."

"FIRE!" All the guards fired their guns at her, however X simple dodged them. "What a pity..." She said absentmindedly, before turning her attention back on the guards. "Don't... point those at... me ever... AGAIN!" She said, screaming the last word, her voice covered in pure insanity. She ran behind a group of guards. Before they could respond, however, she ha ripped all the heads from their bodies. Blood gushed from their corpses. The guards shot at her but she was already moving. Reaching a group of guards, X slammed her palms into the air behind them, sending a huge shock wsve towards them, killing them instantly and sending blood flying everywhere.

By now there was about 5 guards left. They shot at her, but she slammed her hands towards the bullets. There was a pause, then the bullets exploded, along with the bodies of the guards.

All was dead around her, and blood flowed through every crack in the griund, seeping through the dry dirt, and pooling and running in various places. X, however, did not have a single drop of blood on her. The insane creation looked at Josh. "Call me X." She said.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Josh nodded, not at all having a second thought about her skills. He did not find them fascinating, though neither did he doubt them. He sudden clutched his head as his eyes widened, the veins along his scalp suddenly bulged out, turning a bright pink before returning to normal. With a smirk he looked towards X and walked over towards her. "Well sexy, you can call me Lust." he told her, winking at her. 'Lust, you idiot! What the fuck are you doing?!' Greed shouted in his head angrily. 'I'm getting in on some long awaited action, brother.' he chuckled.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm

X blinked at the sudden change in personality. "Lust... Wasn't your name Greed?" She asked. Suddenly, the geometrical shapes in her eyes started to move as she scanned Josh. Experiment 100. When created, personalities of different people were placed inside of him. He has seven personalities as a result, each one cnetering around one of the Seven deadly sins: Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, and Envy. Was what she saw on her "computer screen". "Fascinating..." She whispered, not knowing that she was saying it out loud.

Realizing that she had spoken out loud, X switched off her "scanning device" and looked at Josh. "So, you are Lust." She said, surveying Josh. "Interesting. Split Personalities?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 am

Lust looked her body up and down, his eyes half shut in a grin. "Well aren't you the special one. But you're wrong. Not split personalities... split souls." he told her, his eyes suddenly opening wide once more as his muscles tensed and he sighed. 'Greed?! What'd you do that for?!' Greed sighed, walking past the girl. "Do not worry, Lust is gone, Greed is back." he told her as he passed her, with a wink.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm

OOC: I love my scanner. xD

IC: X's eyes followed Greed as he passed. "Okay..." She said, displaying one of the few times when she was confused. Quickly recovering from that emotion, she turned around and looked at Greed as he walked away, before following. "Split souls... even more interesting." She said, blankly, as she walked.

"Now then... now that we have gotten away, where shall we go next?" She asked, walking up next to him with powerful, long strides.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Greed listened to her, thinking about it. "I say we look for a nearby town to take over so that I can have everything... their money, girls, and more!" he shouted greedily. "It will be all mine!" he laughed madly before regaining his composure. "Sorry... Just the way I was made..." he told her, meeting her strides with ease.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 pm

X nodded. "I understand." She said, looking over at Greed. "But I agree." X looked off into the distance. "A town... there should be a town..." X scanned the distance, the shapes in her eyes moving around as she scanned. Almost instantly a tiny map appeared in her vision, showing where they ere, and where the town was. "About 10 miles... that way." She finished, pointing off at a point in the distance. "Yes. That should be the closest town. It's called Lougetown." She confirmed, looking back at Greed. "Well then... shall we?" X asked, motioning in the direction of the town.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Greed thought about it, he closed his eyes with a nod as he looked back at the Facility one last time. "I guess this is it then. We are all done with this place." he said, sighing as snapped his fingers, causing a wall of large flames to seperate them from it in case someone tried to follow. "Then lets get going." he said smiling as he ran off towards the direction she had pointed.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 pm

X smiled, and ran after Greed, once again easily catching up with him due to her long strides and enhanced speed. Upon reaching him, X scanned the area in front of them again. "We've covered about an eighth of a mile. We'll need to move faster if we want to get there sooner." She told Greed as they ran across the desert. Large cacti and dry bushes littered the area around them, as well as rocks and dips, causing uneven footing, however the two Experiments ran through it with ease.

"Hmmm..." Mused X, reading her map. "About 9 miles left, Greed." She informed Greed, glancing at the male Experiment. X looked back up at the map. The map was red in her vision, and had a record of hills and drops. "There will be a steep hill in front of us, but other then that the ground should be flat, aside from random dips and small hills." Sure enough, in front of them was a steep sand dune. "No problem." X mused, running quickly up the dune.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Greed shrugged, focusing the carbonized strength into his feet as he easily leapt right over the dune without any difficulty. He landed next to X on the other side as he looked ahead. "Hm... I can't wait to get to the town, I'm so exhausted." he said, kicking up sand as he thought about a warm comfortable bed.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:16 pm

X smirked. "I doubt we'll be welcomed there." She said, matter-of-factly. X glanced back at her map. "8 miles." She announced, before looking back at Greed. "So, how many more of us are there? I've been in that room for 1 year, 3 months, 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 28 seconds." X said, casually.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Greed hummed, thinking about all the nice things he could buy or steal in the town, ignoring the fact that they would indeed not be welcomed. "Hell if I know." he muttered.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm

X chuckled. "I take it you've been in the isolation room for a long time, then?" She asked, smirking. "Though, frankly, I'm a bit surprised you don't know. Aren't Experiments supposed to be inputted with that data upon creation?" X glanced at Greed. "At least, aren't current Experiments supposed to be inputted with the data?" She asked, joking at how she was an "older model" then Greed.

X glanced up at her map as she spoke. "6.2 more miles..." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Greed shook his head, a little confused. "No, I've never really been outside of the isolation room and neither do I have any additional information inputted into my mind." he told her, looking forward. He could now see the town coming into view. "Well then, let's hurry!" he shouted, clapping his hands together and slamming against the ground. As he did this a large trolley cart appeared beneath them and the tracks necessary for it's movement now led into town. "There, that oughta do it." he said, as they started to roll towards the town at an even faster rate.

Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:14 pm

X smirked. "Well, this works." She said sarcastically. "Though frankly, I think us running would have been faster." X joked. "Although this is pretty fast, and helps us reserve our energy." She observed, turning from a joking person to a computer doing analysis. She glanced over at Greed. "About 5 more miles, by the way." X added.

PostSubject: Re: Isolated (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Isolated (Private)
Page 1 of 1