When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Share | 
 

 I'm here to help {Open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: I'm here to help {Open}   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 am

Thanks to her cell's door being blown open, Aimi was free at last. She broke out of her chains and ran through the open door, a wide smirk on her face. There was still some cell doors not open properly, and hers seemed to be the only one that flew straight open. Maybe it was because she was constantly damaging the lock and door when she had her temper outbursts. Either way, she was now willing to help the others get out.
"Everyone!" She shouted, closing a vivid purple forcefield around her fist and clenching it hard. "We're no longer contained!" She then yelled, swinging her fist forcefully at the door's lock next to hers. It fizzed and shorted out, making the door unlock. She laughed, pleased with her work, as she continued down the corridor, smashing open the locks with a lot of enthusiasm and determination.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

Seraphim had been prowling around the corridors, looking for a way out. Her violin was strapped to her back in its case and she was about to make another left turn when she heard a smashing sound. She dropped to the floor and peered out around the corner only to see an experiment. "I wouldn't do that," she said, rounding the corner. "What if the guards hear you?" She watched the girl warily, wondering if she was insane and if she would attack.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : An ISLAND!!! O.O

Experiment Information
Number: 017
Animal: Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Vanora knelt beside the bed, her lithe fingers gently probing the underside as she diligently looked for a loose metal plate. There were several, of course, lining the whole cell, the floor, the walls, the ceilings but all of them were bolted and despite all her attempts she hadn't been able to pry any of them loose. However, she was determined not to give up since it had only been two hours since she had begun and there was still a sizable part of the cell left to search. Presently, her fingers were pressed firmly against the cold metal when suddenly, a commotion sounded outside and her head snapped up.

Vanora at once stood up and warily made her way to the cell bars, her gaze quietly scouring the whole area around her cell. At first, she saw nothing but then two figures slid into her vision and she found herself smirking as she finally registered what one of them had been shouting before. "A fascinating intervention of the tactless and insane, I see." She said dryly as she surveyed the two.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am

"If the guards hear me, then I'll have to fight them." Aimi shrugged, smashing another door's lock off and flexing her hand as the purple forcefield around it faded. "No big deal." She continued to smirk, before turning to face whoever it was that had been talking to her from her cell that she had just opened. She raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

"Insane, definitely. Tactless? Not quite. I'm not a selfish individual, I like to make sure that everyone else has the same that I do. So... unless you want to stay here, get out now." She waved a hand out into the corridor and then stretched, smirking wider. "It's really satisfactory to break these doors after being behind one for so long~"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Seraphim grinned at her comment about fighting the guards, before she turned as someone else addressed them. A hissing sound came from her throat at her comment. "I doubt that I am either tactless or insane," she said, her eyes narrowing as she immediately went on the defensive. Then she looked back at the other girl. "I agree... though, it was easier for me, what with rusty door hinges. Idiots..." she said, adding the last word in reference to the scientists.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : An ISLAND!!! O.O

Experiment Information
Number: 017
Animal: Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am

Vanora's smirk widened into a lopsided grin as the door to her cell broke open, a shard of metal breaking free from the lock and skidding across the floor. She knelt beside it and checked if the edges were sharp enough before, satisfied, she pushed it into her pocket. Standing up, she glanced dismissively at the girl who seemed to have taken offense to what she had said. "Touchy, I see." She said with an amused sparkle in her eyes. "Either way, I wasn't talking to you." Vanora added with a smirk as she made her way over to the cell door and pushed it open. It wobbled dangerously and emitted several screeches before simply falling off its hinges.

Stepping over it, Vanora slid into the hallway, her dark brown eyes carefully studying the two from beneath her baseball cap before sliding to the end of the hallway. From out here, she could see a lot more than she had ever spotted from inside her cell and her inquisitive gaze surveyed the whole area for anything remotely more interesting than the dank walls of the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am

Aimi looked down the corridor too and started to walk down it in the direction to the entrance. All the cell doors were open now, so she had done what she had set out to do. She glanced back over her shoulder at the two others with a bemused expression, tilting her head to the side. "Are you two coming with me, or going your own way?" She asked curiously. The more people that would come with her the better; not that she couldn't look after herself or anything. The only thing that nagged her was the fact that she might not be able to keep her very calm charade up for very much longer before she had an explosive mood swing.

"I can remember most of the way to the nearest town; it was where I came from." She mused before waiting for an answer from either girl.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Seraphim looked back at the girl who she had taken offense from and smirked at her. "Well, cats are known to take offense at the smallest thing," she said, baring her teeth in a grin. Then she looked back at the other girl. The word town made her flinch; she knew that she, being simply created from mixes of DNA, couldn't blend into civilization. "I'll stay until we get out of here, but I don't think it would be prudent to have a group of experiments heading for one destination." She looked around the dark hallway, her eyes glowing a little in the dark as she looked around for guards or traps.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : An ISLAND!!! O.O

Experiment Information
Number: 017
Animal: Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Vanora found herself smirking lightly as the girl mentioned cats and spared her a glance before continuing her advance towards the corner of the hallways. Was she afraid? Hell, yes. But this feeling of freedom, of free reign, it exhilarated her and she wondered just how she could ever have been okay with being cooped up in a cell. She looked down at her legs, her hands shaking with apprehension as a wicked smile curved her lips upwards. Vanora had never really been able to test her speed out that much in the limited space of her cell but she couldn't wait to test her abilities once she got out into the open.

With that plan set in mind, Vanora glanced back at the first girl as she spoke. "Same here." She said shortly, as she agreed with what Seraphim had said. Vanora wasn't all too keen on towns just yet, in fact, she was pretty sure that she might freak out if she ventured into crowds. Instead, she would just wander into the surrounding wilderness and when the time was right, check out the towns; even though, that was quite unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 pm

"Well, I know that the way to Loguetown is through a forest and then across a beach." Aimi then stated, glancing back over her shoulder once more as she leant against the wall behind her, making the bottles of sedative in her pockets make clinking noises. "If any of you are heading that way, I would recommend following me. I'm afraid to go back to where I came from, but..." She paused and shook her head, turning her back on the two other girls once more as she headed towards the exit of that corridor.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm

"If you have a past somewhere, then at least you might be able to fit in there," Seraphim said, a hint of jealousy in her voice. She wasn't too bothered though. She was a mix of many breeds of felines, and most of them were solitary types of cats, so the idea of a large group of people was a little repulsive to her. She continued to walk down the hallway, when she stopped and stared straight ahead. "Guards are coming," she said, her voice almost a hiss. "I can hear them... they'll come around the corner in a moment," she said. She crouched down to the floor, preparing to spring at them.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : An ISLAND!!! O.O

Experiment Information
Number: 017
Animal: Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

Vanora's eyebrows rose as she glanced at the first girl who left her sentence hanging. She supposed she must have a dark past or some bad experience or something along that lines, but when she thought of it, who didn't? Every single experiment cooped up in the adjoining cells, if they hadn't lived through hell already, were living through it now and these experiences would undoubtedly be a major aspect of their dark pasts. All she was concerned with was putting hers behind her.

Vanora glanced up as she heard the warning and at once, flattened herself against the wall, barely a foot away from the corner. She could hear the heavy footfalls accompanied by the occasional exchange of words. Shadows flitted across the floor and she repeated four words over and over in her head like a mantra. Aim for the crotch...Aim for the crotch...Aim for the crotch.. Vanora reminded herself and just as they rounded the corner, she brought her leg up, scrunching her eyes shut as she felt her foot collide with something.

She let them slide open, only to see the barrel of a gun rushing towards her face. Vanora moved...faster than any of them could have ever even dreamed of moving and in an instant, she was behind the man with his gun in her hands. With a grimace on her face, she brought it crashing down on the back of his neck. She flinched as a sickening crunch echoed and then the man crumpled forward. Now, in most situations, it would have been good if someone from her side was holding a gun. But when that somebody happened to be her, and also an amateur, it didn't work out very well.

She spun on her heel, and held the gun out in the worst way possible, with one hand clutching the trigger with absolutely no support. "Uh, what do I do?" Vanora hissed at the girl who had blasted her cell door open.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 am

"You'd be surprised..." Aimi muttered in response to what the first girl she met had said. She then sunk her weight down in her knees when she started to hear the hushed talk of guards. The other girl that Aimi had busted out of the cell then went to beat up the guards, and ended up with a gun in her hands. Then she was asked what to do.

"Careful, careful!" She said back in surprise, knowing that the gun was going to fire if this girl carried on holding it like this. She ran past a guard, eblowing him in the side of the head as she did so. "Give me the gun." She said to the other girl, holding out her hands.
"Get back in your cells-" One guard behind her started to say before Aimi closed a vivid purple forcefield around her leg and swung it behind her into his face to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 am

Seraphim ran forwards and jumped. She rebounded off of the ceiling and came down, landing neatly on one of the guards shoulders. She jumped off and grabbed him, before swinging him around to collide in the face with one of the other guards. "You know how to use that, I assume?" she asked the forcefield girl, nodding towards the gun. She wanted a weapon so badly. 'Then again... I guess we are weapons,' she thought bitterly. She roundhouse kicked another guard in the head, and leapt back, waiting to see what would happen.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : An ISLAND!!! O.O

Experiment Information
Number: 017
Animal: Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Vanora glanced at one of the guards who was stirring and then at the girl with the purple forcefields. She hastily held it out for her, but unfortunately, she applied a bit too much pressure on the trigger and with a deafening bang that left her half-deaf, the gun fired and a bullet ricocheted off the ceiling. A small gasp escaped Vanora's lips and as her ears tingled, she dazedly held out the gun for the forcefield girl. Hell, she didn't want to be anywhere near a thing that made that much noise. However, her musings over the gun were cut short as she felt something grasp her foot and then a shock ran through her body.

Vanora felt herself slumping backwards onto the wall, her body involuntarily convulsing as her eyes widened. Her gaze slid down to the guard who had tasered her and how she wished that she had noticed him sooner. An escape mission was hardly the time to be the victim of an idiot guard with a taser but despite all her disdain for her temporary loss of control over her muscles, Vanora couldn't move and slumped to the ground, her body still jerking. Shit, shit, shit. I'm going to die like this. She thought desperately and her gaze slid up to the two girls as she waited to see if they would abandon her or help her.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Seraphim was turning around, when she saw one of the girls falling backwards. She turned back and saw that she had been tasered. She felt rage coarse through her. She hated them, hated the people who kept them there and were still trying to keep them there. She vaguely heard someone shriek in rage and she felt strangely disconnected.

'Oh yes,' a part of her snarled.

She knew then, one of her consciousness' had taken over. She felt a note of panic in the small part of her that was still her. This had never happened before. She had always been in control. She could feel herself slamming the guard who had tased the other girl into the wall, his head falling limply onto his shoulders. She stamped on one of the other guards necks, breaking it swiftly, before slamming the two other unconscious ones into the wall, cracking three of their ribs and cracking one of their skulls. She then started prowling on the ground.

'Get out!' she thought furiously, her mental intensity shoving the feline consciousness back more so she was back in control. She shook her head and got back onto her feet. "We have to... get out of here," she said, shaking slightly. She knelt by the tasered girl. "Tell me you can move..."

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm here to help {Open}   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm here to help {Open}
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» open compost pile stinky?
» SFG open house in Ogden-Today!
» Compost bins: Open vs. closed
» Making Lye Soap Over an Open Fire
» Chat Room Is Open

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Hallways-
Jump to: