21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am

Greed jumped towards her, leaning down and checking her for any injuries. "What hurts?" he asked her, trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

"My ankle.. I can't move it at all." Aoiharu winced from the pain "WHAT THE HELL IS A BRICK WALL DOING WHERE ANYWAY?!"

Aoiharu screamed. "Sorry, I don't like to cry, expeccially infront of boys. Why don't you have a feminine side?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

Greed blushed slightly at the question. "Just... hold on..." he told her, feeling her ankle. She had twisted it. "Here goes..." he muttered, grabbing her foot and twisting it roughly back into place. It'd hurt like all hell at first but then it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 am

"SON OF A BITCH!" Aoiharu yelled "Ow that hurt... NO COMMENTS LUST! I feel better. Thank you."

Aoiharu turned around to see a lot of marines lined up on the staircase.

"Well if it isn't master 001" A Marine said sarcasticlly, another sex session?"

Aoiharu glanced at Greed "Lust?"

Aoiharu stood to fight, but fell down again, "Aghh! It doesn't hurt, but I've lost my balance. Good luck.."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

Greed sighed, looking towards the marines. "Don't confuse me with Lust." he said, closing his eyes with a smile as the carbon in his hand built up to form a blade. Then, in the blink of an eye he shot through the line of marines, slicing the head off of each one.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am

Aoiharu looked up and smiled

"Greed.." Aoiharu blushed. "Um.. I.. uh.. Thank you for saving me.."

Aoiharu was feeling wierd, her head felt dizzy, and her stomach hurt, but she wasn't sick. Was this... Love?
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 am

Greed flashed a cheeky smile at her as he moved to help her onto her feet. "Hey, don't sweat it. It's the least I could do for leading them here." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 am

Aoiharu looked away "We should head back to our cells" But she look one step and fell again. "Damnit! How am I gonna get back? I could walk on my hand..."

Aoiharu and Greed then heard a ding behind them, and turned around, only to find two automated doors open to a small room that had about 20 marines in it.

"I think Marines hare us.." Aoiharu whispered.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

"Well, too bad for them we're not on the menu." he told her, winking before picking her up and speeding up the staircase speedily.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

"AHHH!" Aoiharu yelled as she carried up the staires. As soon as they reached Aoiharu's cell, Aoiharu said "Thank you". Aoiharu smiled.

"But how can will I repay you?" Aoiharu searhed in her pockets. "I have no change left.."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 am

Greed smiled, sitting her down on her bed of hay. "It's fine, I don't need any money." he said, kissing her gently on her lips as he walked off to get back in his cell.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am

Aoiharu fell back onto her bed and sighed, a nice happy sigh, as she replayed the kiss in her head over again, she touched her lips, and managed to say "Woah..."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Greed used alchemy to fix the wall, but made a metal door if she ever wanted to talk to him again. He then plopped down onto the floor, because he did not get the luxury of a bed.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Aoiharu sat of her matress, and had an idea.

Soon there came a knock on the metel door. Aoiharu opened the hatch and threw a white cloth bag through the hatch.

"How you like to sleep on an itchy hay bed" And with that Aoiharu smiled and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Greed smiled, taking the bag and the hay inside, making a make-shift bed as he fell asleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 am

Aoiharu stood up, the benefits of being an experiment were starting to come into play.

"Okay now I can forgive him." Aoiharu walked to the door Greed had made. She opened the door and walked through, her hands on her hips.

She walked to Greed and got on the bed with him, as she fell asleep holing his hand.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

Greed mumbled slightly in his sleep, hand moving to hold her as he slept soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Aoiharu felt the warms of Greed's arm holding her, and she pulled herself closer. She held him close enough to feel the heat of his body, radiating onto Aoiharu.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Greed pulled her close, to where Aoiharu's face was only an inch or so from his as he slept, his arm holding her comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Aoiharu smiled in her sleep. She rolled, and pressed her backs against Greed. And wrapped her arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Greed smiled in his sleep, his hands wrapped around her waist as he laid there tiredly, about to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Aoiharu smiled as well, she adujsted her legs so that that her legs were intertwined with his.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Greed melt very warm at that moment when he woke up, he wondered why as he woke up the face of Aoiharu. "W-what...?" he stuttered slightly as he felt her legs intertwined with his.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:42 pm

"W-What?" Greed said behind her.

The noise in her ears woke her up, making her sit up.

"Oh, hi." Aoiharu said rubbing here eyes "You looked lonly when I came over, so I decided to sit and wait, but I must have fallen asleep." Aoiharu smiled, and blushed from Greed still holding her hand, and him being two inches from her face.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Greed quickly let go of her hand, his teenage nervousness kicking in as a blush crossed his face. "Oh... yeah, thanks..." he thanked her hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next