21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

Greed felt her naked body against his, tasting the taste of his own salty cum on her tongue as she kissed him. His dick quickly grew hard again from her hot body pressing against it as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am

Aoiharu fell back onto Greed's bed

"I"m tired." She said "It takes a lot out of me." Aoiharu sighed. And looked at Greed's hard dick, knowing that he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 am

Greed frowned slightly, hearing her say that she was tired. "Oh come on, baby." he said, biting his lip slightly. He was just about to have his first time.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 am

Aoiharu giggled

"You sounded like Lust" She held up the coin to remind him who he was. "But I like you better, so okay, how would you like to do it?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am

Greed smiled upon hearing that she would do it with him. "I'm not really sure, you're the one who knows more about this then I do..." he chuckled slightly, thinking about how they could do it.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 am

Aoiharu giggled at the chuckle that Greed let out.

She explained the different ways, and the ways they could have tthose ways. "Well which one do you want to do?" She said, her hands keeping the dick hard, by massaging it gently.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 am

Greed thought about it, her hand keeping his dick hard as he decided. "Uh... I kind of... want to try anal..." he told her, blushing slightly. It sounded like fun and her ass was so nice.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 am

She half giggled, turing away from Greed. She rolled her eyes, What is all boys obbsession with Anal... She thought, but turned back to his with a smile.

"Okay!" Aoiharu said, she started to bend over, when the guard come around. But this was weird. There were about fifty coming, so she jumped back up. "Guards, about fifty of them. Just pretend you were mastrubating!" She said as she picked up her clothes and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 am

Greed quickly grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving as the guards passed, staring at her naked body. "Um... Lust has done this before... and he didn't get in trouble..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 am

"We won't get into trouble, but they might move out cells around and move get rid of the door." She said, pointing to the door. "Do you want me to never see you again? And the guards are carying big guns, and I don't feel like getting shot at."

Aoiharu stepped into her stall "....You do know how to mastrubate right?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

Greed sighed, watching her step into her cell. "Er, not really... What is masturbating?" he asked her, a bit curious. The word did sound a little dirty though.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am

Aoiharu stared at him for a milisecond blankly. She then ditched the coin, and showed off her naked body.

Lust, don't fail me. She thought.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 am

Greed was suddenly pushed into the back of the mind, Lust quickly taking over and stepping slightly towards her though, he hesitated for a second remembering what had happened last time.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 am

"Lust, I won't hit you if you start mastrubating for me." SHe said fast, the guards almost to the cells. "Please?" She said a bit more sexier.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 am

Lust bit his lip slightly, his dick was hard as his hand moved to rub it slowly as he looked at her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 am

"Keep it up Lust!" she said slamming the door. Quickly jumping into her clothes.

She ran onto her bed, and pretended to be asleep, while the guards approached Lusts' cell.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 am

Lust was extremely surprised as he just shrugged, sat on his bed, and began to pump his dick harder. The guards glanced at him but quickly looked away, except for one female whose face turned red when Lust winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)   What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do... (Private- MAY BECOME MATURE)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4