21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Aoiharu Experiment 005

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Estelle
Estelle

Aoiharu Experiment 005 Empty
PostSubject: Aoiharu Experiment 005   Aoiharu Experiment 005 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am

General Information

Name: Experiment 005
Nickname/Alias: Aoiharu
Height: 5 foot
Weight: 102 lbs

Looks and Appearance

Picture: Aoiharu Experiment 005 Tiger_10
Description: Aoiharu has long brown hair, is pretty short, and looks like an average 15 year old girl. YOu kow.. besides her having whiskers, a white and black tair and tiger ears, as well as instincts and power like a tiger.
Hair Color: Brown(It turns white when entering her Tiger Rage mode)
Eye Color: Green (Pink in Tiger Rage)
Skin Tone: Tan
Clothing: Aoiharu wears a cute mini skirt, that matches her nice and baggy white and black jacket she always wears. She wears a T-Shirt under her jacket, most of the time it's pink, but it varies.
Body Type: Aoiharu looks like a normal girl, who doesn't work out, even though she's stong.

Personality and Traits

Personality: Aoiharu can get serious, every once in awhile, but she's usually just happy, and ready to help, she's strong for a girl, with her tiger instincts, but when she get's into survival mode, she loses control, and acts like a tiger. Other wise, shes happy helpful and clumsy. She falls a lot beause her tail sometimes has a mind of it's own.
Likes: Fish, Snacks, fun, other people to talk to, and she LOVES Sushi.
Dislikes: Metel Cages
Religion: No
Morality: Good
-Murderous: Aoiharu- 1 Survival Mode- 7
-Law-Abiding: A- 2 SM- 0
-Violent: A- 6 SM 10
-Protecting Others: A- 10 SM- 1
-Neatness: A- 9 SM- 0
-Truthfulness: A-8 SM- 2
Catch Phrase: "Oops"

Residence and Skill Information

Residence: In a lab
Occupation/Job: None
Position: Experiment
Animal: Albino Tiger
Other Information: Aoiharu has a survival mode. Her hair becomes white, and her eyes grow pink. She loses control and acts as if she is in a natural habitat for tigers, for her she is a weapon who's only goal is self-preservation.
Experiment Number: 005

Techniques, Pets, and Items

Techniques:
Name: Super Strength
Requirements: Being an Experiment half tiger.
Description: Aoiharu is stonger that 15 men who trained for years
at building up their muscle.
Knowledge: Anyone with a very stong animal.

Name: Super Speed
Requirements: Being an Experiment half tiger.
Description: Almost as fast as a cheetah at full speed.
Knowledge: Anyone with a very swift animal.

Background and RP Sample

History/Background: Aoiharu thinks all the world is, is the little metel building she was born in, six months ago, the scientists ordered a new experement to happen.
THis one to be faster, stonger, andable to survive in the worst conditions. THe experiment was a success, but much to their dismay, the DNA they took was female. They didn't want a fast and strong girl. So they threw hr into the cells along with the other failed experiments. From that day on, she'd kept a diary.

Aoiharu has been in there for about five and a half months. She grows tired of petty guard talking. One day, they decided to move her to another cage.

"They're idiots" she mumbels as she walked into the metel cage, "This is poorly crafted iron, I can break this easy." Ever since she's taken a couple strolls around, never to do anything, just to be bad.

RP Sample:

Dear Diary, Day 2

It's been two days since they threw me in this jail. I feel bad for the other four here. I hate this place. They don't want me because I'm a girl... Why can't a girl be strong.. What's wrong with that?! I hear the guards talking...
"Isn't she supposed to be super strong?" One will say.

"No, she's just a failed experiment." Another say while laughing "She probably can't even break a toothpick.."

"Right" the first one says and they both laugh.

But I will show them diary, someday I'm going to get out of this place.. someday...

That was one of her first enteries. And ever since she's been working on her strength and her speed, waiting for when to strike back.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Aoiharu Experiment 005 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoiharu Experiment 005   Aoiharu Experiment 005 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 am

Nice app, approved! ^^
Back to top Go down

Aoiharu Experiment 005
Page 1 of 1