21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Exhaustion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JamesTekkarro
JamesTekkarro

Experiment Information
Number: 015
Animal: Raven

Exhaustion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

James shrugged at her explanation. "It's okay, I realize I might be acting strange. Mostly from surprise that I had found another experiment so soon." he stated firmly, stretching his wings, giving them a few practice flaps. He was already feeling well rested, but quite famished. Like any exercise, flying took a lot of energy to keep over two hundred pounds of muscle in the air. James rose an eyebrow in confusion and hurt when for whatever reason his new 'friend' if that is what he could call her shouted out loud. He folded his wings back in and walked slightly down the beach. "Jeez, sorry." he muttered. He turned around again when he was a good few feeta way form her."Then who were you talking to then?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

Exhaustion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 pm

She felt her face burn at his reaction and she mentally let loose a whole group of swear words in her head. "Um... this may sound... weird... but I was actually... talking to myself... my cat DNA produces... um... kind of more psyches in my brain... not that I'm insane or anything!" she said, adding the last part quickly. "It sounds bad but... its not really..." she trailed off and bit her lip again.
Back to top Go down

Exhaustion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Coastal Beach-
Jump to: