21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Freedom   Freedom EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Aimi blinked as she rubbed her eyes a few times to get used to the light now she was out of her cell. It was so strange to actually get rid of that place... the place that had kept her confined for what seemed like forever. The cause of her getting out was an explosion, she was sure of that much. Who or what caused the explosion was unclear to her, however. She looked around the hallway and pulled her fringe out of her eyes that was too long so she could see properly. Everything looked a mess now out in the corridor, bits of broken locks were scattered on the floor, making Aimi jump as she backed up a little and a sharp piece dug into the back of her ankle. It was her sensitive ankle too, the one that had been tattooed not so long ago. It didn't help that she had tried to get rid of the tattoo as well... her back was in agony, as was her right arm. But hey, what could she do?
"Who was it that got us all out?" She then asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom   Freedom EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Greed walked down the corridor, searching to round up the experiments that he had just released from their imprisonment. He had been the one who had used his explosive fire abilities to unlock each door and release their contents into the free world. He no wondered where exactly where they had run off to after being released. He doubted that half of them wanted to join him, in which case he may have to just kill them so that they would not become a liability to his cause.

"Hm... Interesting..." he muttered to himself as he rounded a corner and spotted a young female experiment, experiment 021. "Well, hello. I would be that one who released you all from your captors." he spoke in a low voice that obviously radiated with his greedy intentions. "But I did not do so for you all to run off freely with your own intentions." as he said this, a sly smile crept across his face.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom   Freedom EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

Aimi blinked as this guy spoke to her, but she bowed her head slightly in respect anyway. The last thing he said made her think, but first she had to thank him. After all, that was just common courtesy. Especially if it meant her to be free from the bastards who made her a monster.
"In that case, I have to thank you. I've been trying to get out of here myself ever since I was brought here not so long ago... I guess that sedatives in large quantities can be the bane of me." She said with a slight smile on her face, finding it somewhat amusing. "My name's Aimi, the youngest experiment left alive I believe."

She then decided to think of a response to what this guy said last. "Well, I guess that makes sense." She said slowly, raising an eyebrow even despite her words. "It's not like I have anywhere left to go... I can't remember anything about who I was, so it'd not be any use for me to go out into the wide world without anyone else. That, and the fact that I might end up killing people I don't mean to." She shuddered, refering of course to her terrible mood changes. At least if she was with other experiments, they would be able to defend themselves from her outburts.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom   Freedom EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Greed smiled slyly as she agreed to his terms. "Alright then, we must start by releasing every experiment in this place." he told her, looking around for any guards. "We should do so soon, because more marines will be here soon to take us back to our cells."
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom   Freedom EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Aimi nodded her head slowly, telling herself that if he helped her then he couldn't have that many bad intentions. "Alright. If it means breaking into cells from the outside in, I can easily do that. It's a bit harder with reinforced steel in my cell to get out of it." She smirked a little herself as she glanced down the hallway to her right, noticing no guards heading towards them. She could get to work, in that case. She closed a forcefield around her right fist and smashed it into the lock of another cell next to hers, and heard it fizz and click open.

"Get out, everyone before the marines come for us!" She shouted on the top of her lungs and ran down the corridor, smashing her fist into the next lock to get that open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom   Freedom Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Hallways-
Jump to: