21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Seraphim peered around the rocks she was clambering over. She had no idea where she was going anymore... she just wanted to get away from the facility. She leaned against one now that she was sure no one could see her and sunk down into the sand. She knew by now that she didn't like sand much... it got in her eyes and was particularly itchy, but she had been wandering aimlessly all day and by now she was not only paranoid, but also exhausted. Her enhanced stamina wasn't enough to make up for a day of running through forests, fields and anything else that came up. "Maybe I will get away..." she thought, imagining what it would be like to have an escape attempt that wasn't thwarted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Aimi had been wandering across the beach by herself for what seemed like too long now. The sea salt was stinging her eyes, and her hair was extremely windswept, so much so that it had been blown over the top of her head. When the wind died down, her hair did eventually settle back into place. She sighed and glanced up, making sure that her back-pack was still secure on her back before continuing. As she walked, she looked down trying to avoid the stones bashing against her legs. They were already covered in bruises as it was. While she was looking down, she spotted an older girl sat behind one of the rocks she was going round. She had to gather herself and make sure she was completely calm before she spoke and stopped walking.
"Hey there... you're another of the experiments aren't you?" She asked, quite relieved she did in fact speak very well without a quiver in her voice. She hated the scientists with a passion for what they did to her.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Seraphim looked up and stretched her neck out slightly, resembling a cat trying to get a closer look at something. "Indeed I am," she said, moving into a crouching position. "I will assume you are not a guard... are you another experiment then?" she asked curiously. Suddenly a gust of wind hit her in her face. Her black hair blew out behind her and a bunch of sand blew into her face. She yelped and tried spitting it out of her mouth, her eyes shut tight as she tried to rub it out with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Aimi nodded her head to this girl's second response. "I'm another experiment, yes..." She said, slightly ashamed of that fact. Right now, she'd like to be anything but an experiment. At times having powers was a very good thing. At others, it was the bane of her existance. She blinked as the sand came flying towards them, and she turned her head the other way to avoid getting a face full of the horrible stuff. "It's better out here than it is in there though." She suddenly stated, looking back at the stranger. "My name's Aimi, Experiment 21. From what I understand, I'm the last experiment to survive." She offered a hand out as a show of common courtesy and smiled slightly, her hazel eyes warming a little.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

She peeked out of one eye, still trying to get the sand out of her eyes using her hands. She resembled a cat with an itch on their nose, but she took her hand and shook it, looking up at her warily. "Experiment 21... interesting. I'm experiment 3." She tilted her head to one side as she looked at the girl. "I agree... out here is much better then in there," she said, peering back over a rock to make sure no one was coming to find them. Then she looked back up at her. "Do you know where you are going?" she asked, herself being unsure if she was heading to any particular place.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 am

"Experiment 3... I prefer to call everyone by their names." Aimi smiled slightly and shook the girls hand back before crouching down beside her to escape the terrible winds raking the beach. "In truth..." She then sighed. "I have no clue where I'm going. I'm just hoping that if I keep going that I'll find what I'm looking for. I can't remember anything about my life before I was turned into an experiment. All I know is that I'm only a few days old." She frowned and looked ahead, trying to search for anything that looked vaguely like civilisation.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 pm

"If you prefer to call people by their names... then you should know mine. Seraphim," she said as she crouched down. Then she raised her eyebrows. "Before... before you became an experiment?" she asked, looking confused. Seraphim knew she had been a test tube baby, grown from multiple DNA samplings, but she didn't think any experiments had had past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am

Aimi nodded slowly. "That's right. I was previously human. It said that much on my test sheet..." She sighed and tucked a few strands of her purple hair behind her ears. "They gave me some strange powers that aren't animal related like most of the experiments are." She shuddered at the not so distant memory.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 pm

"Powers?" she inquired. "Like what? If you don't mind me asking." Seraphim felt a little jealous. This girl had had a past life. She could probably do something with herself, unlike Seraphim could. Seraphim wasn't even a citizen.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

"I don't mind because you're a fellow experiment." Aimi smiled slightly and frowned in thought. "It's hard to explain... so I'll show you." She held out her hand and formed a vivid purple forcefield around her fist as she clenched it. "These forcefields... I can make them and manipulate them. When I lose control of my emotions, then I go into an 'over-ride' mode. My eyes glow purple and I attack anyone and everyone around me because of how unstable I was made." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Her hair poofed out slightly when she saw the forcefields, and she resembled a shocked cat. She raised her eyebrows, her expression not matching her movements, and looked closer. "Interesting. I'm frankly, jealous," she said matter-a-factly. She leaned back and brushed her hair back automatically.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am

"Jealous?" Aimi asked again, confused and slightly annoyed, but she kept that under wraps. She dug around in her pockets and found six bottles of sedetive, holding them out for Seraphim to see. "These are what I need for a day. If I don't take them, then I'll attack everyone in sight. I'm an unstable weaon..." She sighed, putting the drugs back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 am

Seraphim nodded. "I don't think there is an experiment in that place that wasn't unstable," she said, looking out over the coastline back towards the facility. She thought about her own influences, those voices and presences in her head that spoke to her and taunted her. "It's not really the powers I'm speaking of though, I'm talking about having a past. It must be a... comforting thought." She tried to smile, but all that happened was her lips curved up slightly, before falling back into their expressionless position.
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Violet Spark

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

"Not at all." Aimi laughed slightly. "It makes me feel worse. If I go back there, I might end up killing someone... I can't do it, and I know that." She sighed slightly. "Since I'm an experiment, I can't mix with humans again."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
Seraphim

Experiment Information

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm

"Well... isn't the facility proof of humans who are worse then we are?" she asked, a dark look coming over her face, making her look even more predatory then usual. The shook her head, and the look disappeared. She turned back to Aimi. "Well, I don't know what I am going to do. I guess in some ways I'm lucky... I'm not insane or extremely imbalanced... not to imply anything about you... I just have to deal with being more then half of another species." She smiled bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Coastal Beach-
Jump to: