21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Fox Meets Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm

13 walking around the hallways just after escaping he smelled a human mixed with a fox's DNA. "Hmm..meeting a fox..this should be fun. As he turned the corner as went to the cell, as he looked through it he saw a girl with small cute fox ears. "Well Hello.." 13 said as he looked at her. "Wanna get out...?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Kana looked around, confused. She didn't know where to go. The bright lights were distracting and confusing her.

Suddenly, a boy appeared from around the corner. "Well Hello.." He said. "Wanna get out...?"

"Get.. out...?" Kana asked slowly, cocking her head to the side. "Out where...?"

Out... what did he mean, 'out'? She was already out of her cell... where else was there to go? She hadn't even known there was a place beyond her cell... could there possibly be a place beyond this as well?

She slowly walked up to the boy. "Show me... out... Auu..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:45 pm

13 looked at her as she seemed a bit confused from the outside world. Being excited this was the first time him being outside after years of being locked up. "Ok Lets go.." 13 said as his body wasn't fully controlled so he didnt become a wolf and run off. 13 then started to walk off finding a way to the exit and the way out.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Kana let the boy lead the way, staying a few steps behind him. She had no idea where they were going, and she had a strage feeling he didn't either.

"Do you know where you're going... Auu?" She asked him.

He didn't answer her, but he looked back and grinned sheepishly.

They walked on in silence, Kana trying to get used to the brightness of the hallway. Oh, how she hated bright lights. She looked up at the ceiling lights, and instantly regretted it. Shutting her eyes tightly, she stopped walking, and rubbed her eyes. "Auuu!"

13 looked back at Kana. "You okay?"

Kana opened one eye and looked at him. "I'm fine..." She lowered her hands and opened her eyes fully, wincing slightly. "Out... I want out."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 pm

13 noticed that she hated the bight lights. "Ok..I would run but im just worried u wont catch up...so.." 13 said as he walked up at her and lifted her up onto his arms. "Hold on tight ok.." 13 then started to run down the hall as he sensed two or more guards running down the way they were heading. 13 took a quick turn and ran down that hall as he could smell the fresh air, getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Kana gasped as 13 hoisted her up into his arms.

"Hold on tight!" He said. Kana immediately grabbed onto him as he started running. She sensed the presence of a few guards from the direction they were heading, and she thought he sensed it too, because he made a quick detour down an adjecent hallway.

A smell that was unlike any smell Kana had ever smelt hit her suddenly. Compared to the dirty smell of her cell, this scent was heaven.

"What's that smell, Auu?" She said quietly, unconsiously leaning towards it.

Still running, 13 looked at her strangely. "That's the smell of freedom." He said, grinning widely at her confusion.

He took another turn, and suddenly there was a door at the end of the hall. The smell of fresh air became stronger than ever as they neared it.

"Out...?" Kana whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 pm

13 looked at the girl, as he asked but the smell, as he nodded and said "Freedom." After a while of running around, and taking cuts and other hallways, they were finally just outside of the facility. 13 looked down as he said. "You ready to be free.." 13 turned his back as he held the girl in his arms as his back smashed the door down, as they were now outside. 13 took a deep breathe as he felt the small breeze for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Npc Marines

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Four darts would hit 013 in the chest and two would hit 007 on the back of the neck as the marines would start to move into the base. They had just opened the thick steel door, it was clear they came to stop them all from getting out into the world. A few marines would quickly cuff their wrist and legs with what seemed to be rather bulky cuffs. The darts where filled sleeping drugs. They where ment for beast not humans meaning they would take these two down with ease, hell it might make them forget what they did for the last week.

As the marines moved on these two where draged into the hallways a few marines always had guns at them. A man with a sword drawn held it at the ready. They were going to the cells but it seemed the man and a few more Elite marines were going to the The Isolation Room.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

At the last moment just before they were outside, 13 sensed marines coming from the entrance, meeting up with them face to face. 13 had nothing to do to stop them as he tried to protect the girl (i still dont know u name thats why xP). As he got shot with four darts, bring him down to the ground as he blacked out.

He slightly woke up as he looked around not moving, pretending to be still knocked out. As he saw the girl next to him and few marines around them with guns. 13 had to think of someway to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Kana had one breif glimpse of freedom, before they were surrounded by marines.

Her eyes widened as a dozen darts were shot at them. The boy (I don't know your name either, lol) positioned himself to protect her, getting hit with 4 of the darts. Kana felt a stab of sadness for him, before getting 2 darts in the back of her neck.

She barely had time to register the new feeling of sadness, before blacking out.

As consiousness slowly came back to her, she became aware of several presences around her. One was very close to her, the others standing around them. She tried to open her eyes and see who it was that was beside her, but before she could muster the strength to do it, a wave of fatigue hit her, and she went under again.
Back to top Go down
Npc Marines

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm

These two would be brought to the empty lab and left there till they could be brought to a cell. As the last of the Marines came they sealed the steel door shut. It was clear if eather of them were awake they would have a hell of a fight to get out of there. (Short post I know cuz I got a few places I got to post. Ill make the lab topic one sec.)
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:57 pm

13 laid there, quiet and motionless as he thought the best way to get out of this situation and get out there. To the outside, 13 always wanted to feel the wind against his body, wolf form and human form. He wanted to get out of this place and be free. But as soon as he was free i was going for the people that ruined his life, causing him pain and suffering, 13 slightly opened on of his eyes as he looked at the girl still next to him. As he felt the air being sucked out as he heard the steel door close shut, he felt rage inside of him. He wanted to stand up and fight his way out, but he knew that he couldn't. He would at less take out 6 or more marines before either getting shot and killed or shot and put to sleep. 13 took the chance, he wasn't going to attack just to open his eyes unafraid. There as he keeled up he opened his eyes as he sat there , one eye looking at the girl still blacked out and one eye looking at the marines.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 am

Aoiharu giggled.

"Is that all you got?!" She yelled. "Okay, okay. I gues I'll help!"

AOiharu jumped just like 13 had, and landed next to the two. Aoiharu sped toward a marine, at top speed and side kicked him into the marine beside him, and did the same to the marine to his right. She did a split at darts flew over her head. She picked up the two marines closest, and threw them into another two marines each. She picked up the two experiments, nd she asked, dodging the random darts.

"Soo... where to?" She asked happily to thw two experiments she didn't even knew were experiments.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 am

13 still a bit dizzy from the shots, but he looked around as he saw another experiment, taking down the guards. He stood up as the experiment got closer and said, Where to. Noticing the girl still blacked out, he picked her up as he said. "Out..lets get the hell out" 13 then was trying to find the easiest way out, with the less amount off guards. "Ok follow me lets go.." 13 then dashed down as he ran down the hallways finding another way out. "Thanks for the save..." He said, looking back at the experiment that helped them out.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 am

Kana opened her eyes slowly. She realized she was in so one elses arms, and looked up in alarm, before realizing it was the boy again. She relaxed a bit. Then she noticed another experiment, running along right behind them.

"Who are you... Auu..." She asked, looking at the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am

Aoiharu noticed the girl, and smiled.

"You're awake!" Aoiharu said gleefully. "I'm experiment 5, but I don't like to be reminded of that, you can call me Aoiharu. Man, you guys were in deep crap."

Aoiharu kept following the boy, as she was instructed, but why were they going so slow? Why did't they run as fast as her.

"So.. can't you guys run fast?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 am

13 looked back at Aoiharu, as he said. "Im 13." 13 hated to be reminder by his number, but he nothing else to be called by. He forgot his memories including his name. 13 then smirked as he heard the comment about not be able to run fast. "Oh you want me to run fast don't you." 13 then jetted down the hallways as fast as possible as they were getting closer and closer to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 am

"Aoiharu... Auu.." Kana repeated.

The boy carring her looked back at the experiment known as Aoiharu. "I'm 13."

Since everyone else was declaring their names, she guessed it was her turn. "Umm... I'm Kana.. Auu..." She said shyly.

13 sped up suddenly, and Kana held on tighter. "Y-You can put me down now, Auu... If... If you want..."
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

Aoiharu smiled at the girl "Honey, I'd hold on If I were you."

Aoiharu stopped and took a deep breath. She took one step at top speed, and ran as fast as she could, she slowed slightly with she passed 13, to make a face, and then sped up at top speed again yelling..

"SORRY!" Aoiharu stopped 20 yards ahead. "SPEEDS MY THING."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

13 saw how Aoiharu sped up as he passed him, he got up as quickly as he could just a foot away from her. As 13 looked down at Kana, he said "Oh..ok" 13 stopped as he placed her down, he looked around as he sensed a few guards coming behind them. "You guys go...i want to kill.." 13 said, as he growled.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 am

Kana wobbled slightly, as 13 put her down, but recovered quickly. She sensed the guards at the same time he did.

"You guys go... I want to kill.." He said, growling.

Aoiharu, who had stopped to wait for them, ran back over to them.

"...I'm not going to leave you... Not after what happened last time... Auu..." Kana said so quietly, it was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am

"Don't think you can get right of this tiger to eaisly either!" I was made to fight!

Aoiharu readided herself for battle as she glanced at Kana and nodded and said "This should be fun" and Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am

13 looked back at Kana, as he said. "Yeah but dont worry..i promise i wont die.." 13 looked back as he grew fangs and claws and growled. "Lets Go." 13 then transformed into his wolf form, as he had silver fur, and marks on it, he was the same size as a average human. As he rushed down moving swiftly and quickly, he jumped out and took one ground down by pinning him down and ripping his head off, after that he clawed the other guard's face off, as he looked at more guards coming the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Following 13's lead, Kana ran down the hallway and attacked. She snapped the neck of one guard, instantly killing him. Spinning around, she clawed at the chest of a guard who had been trying to attack from behind.

"Don't you know, that sneak attacks are considered cowardly?" She growled. She gave the guard a second to compose his thoughts, before shoving her hand into his chest and ripping his heart out.

"That's what you get... Auu." She said to his limp form, turning around for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Estelle

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 am

About five marines decided to ambush Kana, which was NOT okay with Aoiharu.

Aoiharu jumped into the air and landed on one of the guards. Sh picked up another and threw him into two others, then she jumped into the air, and kicked the final one in the head.

"No one touches my Kana" Aoiharu smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fox Meets Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Meets Wolf    Fox Meets Wolf  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Meets Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Hallways-
Jump to: