21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

WELL....Yeah....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahti

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm

First I suggest you un ban me from the Cb as I was banned for no reason. (Its abuse of power -.-)
Second I suggest you make an area in the Government Research Facility called cells, not just a topic. As each cell should be its own to best contain that person.
Third I suggest you make it clear that they would not start with anything. Meaning no weapons and a basic jump suit with their numbers on it. Cuz if I was incharge thats all you would have unless your not a number. (You all...)
Fourth make it clear what this site is...Is it a FMA site? Or is it something of your own making? Cuz I cant tell.
Fifth ....Check for over powerfull people...Also a word limit for post? I would love to see some stuff. Now im not bashing on a post but they could of dont a lot better.

Veira nodded and backed away. she watched as he punched the glass three times and finnaly broke it, she grined as she rode the large wave out of it and landed on the feet "oh thank god! it so good to get out of the water" she said swiched to her air lunge before talking. she looked at the person who broke her out and bowed "thanks"

They could of said how the glass broke. 'With the first two punches the glass merely shook but on the third punch the glass suddenly cracked with a loud pop.' Ect...
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information
Number: X
Animal: Vampire Bat

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm

1) I had no idea you were banned, and I unbanned you.

2) I was planning on doing that but was too lazy. xD I'll do that.

3) Good idea.

4) LOL Okay. xD I'll make a topic explaining that.

5) Hmm... I'll make a post limit thing.
Back to top Go down
https://1001experiments.darkbb.com
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

You were banned from the chatbox for being an annoyance and obviously a smartass. The other person in the chatbox at the time was also getting tired of your ranting and annoying way of wording things. You were banned for just taking a dump on the party. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ahti

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks for deleteing my post. And I was not being a smart ass I was telling you what you asked me what would I do. And learn to warn people cuz yes Im not a mind reader I cant tell what people are thinking. And if they were getting annoyed they should speak up. If you dont know im a nice person but cuz my char has a plot to follow which is keep you all traped in there im getting hated. So thank you. Dont delete this cuz I have this copyed and i'll just keep re posting it.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I didn't delete anything, sir. Maybe you made a mistake in posting it, because I don't delete stuff. ^.^ Also, no. I do not put up with people being smartasses and you were obviously getting on peoples' nerves so I did my job in removing problems from the chatbox. If you would like to complain to X about my behavior, go ahead. ;]
Back to top Go down
X
Creator
Creator

Experiment Information
Number: X
Animal: Vampire Bat

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Okay, guys, settle down. This is all in the past now.
Back to top Go down
https://1001experiments.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

WELL....Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL....Yeah....   WELL....Yeah.... Empty

Back to top Go down

WELL....Yeah....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: Important :: Feedback/Suggestions-
Jump to: