21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Help?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 am

In the silence of near death layed Experiment number 18; Momo. She was one of the few experiments who hadn't escaped yet. She had heard the commotion of others escaping, but she hadn't been one of the lucky ones to escape. Nor did anyone bother to help her escape either, so she started to feel sad and depressed. She was lying on the floor with her eyes open, staring at the ceiling in silence. She wasn't saying anything, because she had thought that everyone was gone. Their wasn't even a hope that someone was their to save her. It came to the point where she would've killed herself if their was something she could use to kill herself. But, the cell was empty. Desperate luck struck when a shadow was seen in the distance. Momo immediately took this oppurtunity to yell out. "OVER HERE! Help!" She just prayed to her stars that it wasn't a guard.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:44 am

Greed walked in swift strides down the cement paved hallway, his foot steps quick and firm yet very silent. It was doubtful that the guards had even realized he'd escaped his cell yet after his extremely elaborate planned escape. Soon enough he came upon the sounds of a girl shouting for help, most likely, actually, it had to be an experiment. Greed began to pick up the pace, now moving at near untraceable speeds as he shot down the corridors quickly, checking the cells for the source of the plea. He suddenly stopped, spotting a half monkey half girl, who actually looked rather cute. "Oh, hey there." he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 am

Momo was relieved to see another experiment, arrive to her cell. At least she hoped he was an experiment, she hadn't known, but either way it was great to see a face. It was a shock that he didn't say anything about her appearance of a monkey, but he was probably an experiment who had seen a lot of stuff before. It wasn't the time to chit chat though, they had to get out oof their. Well, she did at least.

"Can you get me out of here? I'm experiment 18, I've been locked in here for a month! I need to get out!"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 am

Greed nodded, listening to what she said. "Alright, sure thing." he said, pulling his pyrotex gloves tightly and comfortably on his hands. With a mere snap of his fingers he caused a spark to form, manipulating it to shoot into her lock before causing a miniature explosion. The cell door instantly swung open, a foggy smoke emitting from it.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 am

Momo looked a little shocked as she walked forward and out of her cell. She was very much relieved that she was out, but was still shocked. She had thought that the experiments had just been fused with animals. She didn't know of any animal that could do that.

"Um, what animal are you fused with?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:57 am

Greed yawned, stepping back to let her out, placing his hands in the pockets of his bland orange prisoners pants. "Well, I am fused with a snake but that's not all they did to me." he told her, closing his eyes for a moment. "But we should probably get out of here before the guards realize I've broken out..."
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 am

Momo noticed that he didn't finish what he was about to say, but she didn't think he wanted to say it anyways. So, she accepted his wish and began to run down the hallways with him, she had a smile on her face as she was running. No longer stuffed in a cage anymore. Her arms were close to the ground, and she ran like a normal monkey.

"Do you know how to get out of here? Better yet, do you know where they keep the food?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 am

Greed stole a glance at her as they ran, smiling a little. "We'll have to eat when we get out of here, but yeah. I know where we can exit, sexy." he told her, winking.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:09 am

Momo blushed at his comment on her being sexy. Good thing about her having fur was that she could hide her emotions such as embarrassment. Hard to turn brown fur red. She followed him until they found a exit.

"We did it! Lets go have some fun! Know any fun places?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:12 am

Greed smiled at her, thinking about it. "There's a small town not too far from here with a beach. Maybe we can go there." he said, still running, changing the angle slightly towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 am

Momo smiled and ran next to him. She had just escaped from that rotten cell and gained a friend from it as well.

"Well, I'm Momo. Do you know any other experiments?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 am

Greed thought about the other experiments as they started to near the town. "There's Experiment X... That's about the only one I know, from the isolation room. I am Greed, Experiment 001." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 am

Experiment X? Momo had never heard of that experiment. She had thought they were all numbers or something. That was strange.

"That sounds mysterious, Experiment X. Haha Number 1 huh? I guess that means you are like one of the best? I am number 18."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am

Greed chuckled, as the town finally came into view. "I guess in some ways, yes." he told her, as they finally arrived at the town.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 am

Momo stopped as they reached the town. She almost forgot about how she looked when she was around Greed. She was a monkey... with a tail! She couldn't go infront of people.

"Wait! Are their actual people in their?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am

Greed chuckled slightly under his breath. "Of course. We should get a hotel room for the night." he noted, looking up at the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am

Momo just got more nervous then before. She was a human monkey for christ sake!

"I can't go in their. Look at me! I'm a monkey, a freak!"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 am

Greed suddenly stopped walked as he grabbed her hand. "No, you are not a freak. Not at all." he told her reassuringly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 am

Momo smiled at his reassuring comment. It was great to have someone that liked her, and didn't care how she looked. Her tail took shelter in her kimono, and she pushed her ears further down in her hair, so now she just looked really dark skinned. She walked into town with him.

"You seem like you have been here before?"
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 am

Greed yawned as they finally reached the Inn. "Yeah, of course." he told her, as he got a key to a one bed hotel room. It was all he could afford on the limited money he had as he found their room.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 am

As Momo opened the door to the one bed room, she didn't even mind it. She was happy to be sleeping somewhere other than the hard, cold, dusty floor.

"I hope this doesn't bother you, but can we go get some food later on. As in get, I mean steal. I know we both barely have any money."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 am

Greed sighed in exhaustion as he collapsed onto the bed. "Sounds like a plan, but later... For now I'm too tired."
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 am

Momo collapsed on the bed right next to him. She liked this guy, he was kind, nice, and just a great person. Maybe she could live peacefully in this crazy world, maybe she could prove that she was more than just a number.

(NOW I'm leaving. LOL Surprised)
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 am

(Lol xD)
Greed sighs, closing his eyes, his body close to hers as he slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Momo

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

After a well deserved nap, Momo wakes up and looks around. With a tap on the shoulder she wakes up Greed. Hopefully he was still going to live up to that dinner deal.

"Can we eat now? haha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Cells-
Jump to: