21 Experiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Sitting in my Cell -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Greed smiled slightly in his sleep, he pulled her close, his face mere inches from hers as he slept. He mumbled something in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Kana tensed as he pulled her closer to him. She stared at his face, which was now so close to hers, she could feel his breath blow on her face as he slept.

She was no longer blushing, she was beet red.

She couldn't wiggle out of it, because that would surely wake him up... and he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

The only thing to do, she realized, was try to get back to sleep. There was nothing she could about it now. And... he was really warm...

"So warm... auu...." Shee whispered, her eyes sliding closed.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

The alarm beeped and Greed still held Kana in his arms. His eyes peeled open slightly as he saw Kana. "Huh...?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

The alarm went off, pulling Kana out of her dream. She groaned tiredly and opened her eyes, to find Greed staring at her in shock, inches away.

"A-Auu.." She stuttered, blushing hard.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Greed was too shocked to move as he stared at her. He was speechless to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm

As the shock wore off, Kana remembered what had happened last night, which deepened her blush.

"Auu.." Was all Kana could say, she was so embarassed.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Greed let go of her and sat up quickly. "I'm... sorry..." he told her, his face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

"I-It's okay..." She said, blushing. She got out of bed slowly, and turned away from him to hide her horribly red face.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Greed looked over at her, thoughts running quickly through his head. "You know... I kind of... liked it..." he told her, his face even redder now.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm

"You were.. s-soo.. warm.." She said so quietly, human ears would never have been able to hear it. "Auu..."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Greed could hear her with his snake-like hearing, a blush darkened across his face. "I-I w-was?" he asked her, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Kana nodded slowly, turning back around to face him. Her cheeks blazing, she said, "It... felt nice..."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Greed sighed, closing his eyes. He was trying to think, she was like, what? A week old?
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

"Auu..." She really couldn't think of anything else to say to break this silence. She wondered what he was thinking about, with his eyes closed, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Greed sighed, opening his eyes once more. "H-how... did the warmth make you feel?" he asked her, a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm

"It... it m-made me feel comfortable.. and.. and.. safe... and..." She trailed off, her cheeks getting redder with every word she spoke. "It was so nice... Auu..." She closed her eyes, remembering the feeling.
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Greed smiled slightly, thinking about and imagining the feeling she described. "Er... Do you... want to feel it... again?" he asked her, the blush on his face darkening.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 pm

She didn't think it was possible for her to possibly blush any more than this, but she somehow managed it. As her checks grew hot, she said, "Y-yes.. Auu..."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Greed moved to sit next to her, his arms around her and pulling her close to lean on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Kana

Experiment Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Kana closed her eyes as she leaned into Greed. "So warm..."
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
~001~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Greed rubbed her back gently, holding her close as he shared his warmth with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my Cell -Private-   Sitting in my Cell -Private- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my Cell -Private-
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4