When 21 people are left for dead by their creators, they will do anything to get revenge... Anything.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to 21 Experiments RPG! We hope that you have a great time RPing here. ^>^
Remember! Do not god-mod! You can't dodge every attack! This is directed mainly at Experiments. >.>

Share | 
 

 The Cells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanade
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Kanade sat uncomfortably bound by her restraints, sitting against the wall. She pushed herself to her feet, suddenly realizing the restraints were slack... She pulled on them, testing just how slack they were, they popped right from the wall, the long chain flopped to the ground with a loud clatter. She pulled at her wrist shackles, until the chains attached came free. Next the pulled at the neck restraint. Then lastly the feet shackles.

"What the... I'm... Free...?" She moved to the door, her hands growing and bones reconfiguring themselves, until they were giant claws. She pounded them into the steel doors, again and again, and clawed at the crack where the doors spilt apart. The screeching of metal could be heard outside the cell, and the constant pounding on the metal. Kanade roared with fustration, slamming her body against the door, and suddenly left a large dent.. She pounded again and again, her clawed hand ripping through part of the steel...

*OOC: Short and sweet.*
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm

In his cell, 13 sat on his bed as he had the chains on his arms and feet, holding him to the wall. 13 looked up at ceiling as he wished he could be outside feeling the breeze and to give pain back to those that caused him pain. 13 then using his wolf's senses heard a loud slam and roars, down the hall where all the cells were. As he could sense that someone was trying to escape, he felt so uncomfortable being chained to the wall. As he stood up and ripped the chains off of his hands and feet, as they dropped to the ground causing a loud clatter. 13 laid there as he didn't bother trying to escape, as he didn't feel like doing it now.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Fishy
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: 008
Animal: Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Veria blew out bubbles as she sat on a rock Bordly. her cell looked just like a large fish tank, with a plastic castle and rocks, even pebbles at the bottom, it made her feel like a pet used for entertainment. she growled as they droped in a few fish. she pushed off the rock and went like a bullet, taring one apart.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:08 pm

The metal screamed in protest as Number Four ripped the hole larger and larger in the door. Her strength was fuled by rage and the thought of freedom. As she got the hole large enough, she peered out... the hall was empty... No one... and only a faint smell of Humans remained... She growled as she ripped the hole large enough for her to fit through, and stumbed out into the hall.

Where...? Are they all...? What is this...? Is this the outside world... No... Just another part of the prison... Wheres the exit! She muttered to herself loudly, her feet were bare and clawed like her hands, clicking on the floor with every step she took. Her claws dug into the ground every step allowing a better grip on the possibly slippery floor. She looked about the dimly lit halls. There were many doors, so she knocked loudly on one... it had two strange symbols... Numbers if she was remembering correctly... but she didn't know what ones again.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Still in his cell, 13 heard a loud knock and what sounded like to him, was a girl talking. 13 stood up and walked towards his cell, as he looked out of his opening. Seeing a young girl , with claws walking towards the direction of his self. Ignoring her, 13 went back to his bed as he sat there, with the broken chains around him. Hearing the girl come closer and closer, 13 spoke. "You better find the exit, before they find out you just escape.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Fishy
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: 008
Animal: Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Veira finished the last of the fish, and growl as she swam around "i want out of this place" she siad to her self as she swam in and out of her plastic castle. she swam up to the the glass in the back, she had been working on it for a while, in a corner was a crack, it was small, but a powerful blow could break it, she had be working on it for weeks, keeping the gards bussy with smalls shows that she hated to keep them from noticing.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Seraphim knelt in her cell, her eyes closed as she struggled to remember the tune she had dreamed of the night before. She just remembered how it started, a sequence of eerie high notes, and then nothing. She hisses and slammed her fist into the ground. Then she froze, her enhanced hearing picking up banging from out in the hall. Her eyes narrowed and she pulled against her restraints. They were already worn form her constant pulling and shoving at them, and they gave way. She grinned and went over to the door, placing her face by it. She could hear knocking and she thought it was either a. the guards being asses, or b. an escape attempt. She wanted... needed practically, to find out which one it was.

She leaned against the door and the hinges, placing her hands on them as she started to wiggle them. One of them was already loose, and the other was rusty and old. They gave way relatively easily... with some help from her. She swung the door open and it leaned precariously against the wall as she stepped carefully out. She saw a girl down the hall knocking on one of the doors. She tilted her head to one side. It was obviously one of the other experiments. She crept forwards on the balls of her feet, not making any sound. "What are you doing?" she asked, her voice a low murmur. "You'll get caught if you are out here."

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:31 am

Just at that moment ten guards rounded the corner, each were morphed and half lion as they aimed their weapons at the experiments. "Get back in your cells, experiments!" they roared as they aimed their sights on each one. "The humans never learn, do they?" Greed shouted madly as he merely snapped his fingers. As soon as the pyrotex gloves rubbed together a spark flew past the guards before being followed by a large explosion of fire which scorched them into ashes. "Looks like you guys and girls need help escaping." Experiment 001 grinned, with a wink.

_________________
Greed
Lust
Gluttony
Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 98
Location : None o' your beeswax

Experiment Information
Number: 0003
Animal: Feline

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Seraphim turned slowly and looked at him. "I wouldn't say need help..." she said, glancing down at the pile of ashes. She ran one of her bare toes through them and peered down at it. "You're experiment 1... aren't you?" she said, remembering one of the guards mentioning something about an experiment with pyrotechnical abilities. She wiped her toe off on the concrete floor and looked back at him.

_________________
Experiment 3



Cattus Maximus
Back to top Go down
~001~
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Roxas listened to her, his joyous expression turning into an apathetic look. "Experiment 1 is so... dull. You can call me Greed." he told her, pulling his pyrotex gloves tightly on his hands. "Whether you need help or not, I'm always happy to help out those who can one day return the favor." he told her with a smirk, as he once again snapped both of his fingers. The rubbing of the material created a spark, which then flew down the line of locks on the cells. He then used alchemy to manipulate the oxygen into concentrated amounts around the sparks to cause tiny concentrated explosions of inferno inside the locks of each cell, causing them to swing open. "Those of you who want to join me and my goal to have everything, come here, those who do not, stay in your cells."

_________________
Greed
Lust
Gluttony
Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy
Back to top Go down
Violet Spark
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

Experiment Information
Number: 021
Animal: None

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Aimi had been minding her own business just sat in her cell, chained against the wall after she broke another limb on another guard that had been on the wrong end of her latest mood swing. The numbing sensation of strong anti-depressants were flooding through her veins, and she was almost asleep... that was until she started to hear a lot of commotion out of her cell in the corridor. A lot of shouting from guards and unfamiliar voices rang through the air, and in truth, Aimi just listened. She was in a very placid state of mind now, and was in no rush to see what was going on. Suddenly, her cell door bust open and all she could do was stare wide eyed at the door. Now she couldn't pass up an opportunity, right? She then heard a voice call out, "Those of you who want to join me and my goal to have everything, come here, those who do not, stay in your cells."

She had no idea whose voice it was, but she wasn't about to just sit there and get left behind. She expanded a violet forcefield from both her hands and feet, smashing the chains. 'Hmmmm... they were harder to break than usual.' She thought before getting up and dusting off her clothing. She took one last look around her battered cell with the remains of purple static on the wall she had been leant against, before she cautiously proceeded towards the cell door.
"In that case, don't leave without me. A day here is far more than enough." She spoke in a very controlled voice, one that she was quite proud of. Before she left the cell, she ducked back inside and got all the drugs left out on the small table next to the door. She then took the bag that was brought with her the other day, and stuffed it full of her clothes, drugs to surpress her explosive changes and her favourite poem book.

Once she was done, she stepped outside for the first time in what seemed like too long. She had to blink a few times to get used to the glaring electric light, because she was used to the very bad lighting in her cell. No windows in it at all. Windows were too easy to smash.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 pm

((Should we have a post order???????))

13 raised his head, as he heard number 1, open the door and said to join him on his goal. 13 stood up as he let out a small sigh as he said. "Whats your goal..?" 13 walked out of his cell and left it, as he looked around. 13 now thought should he join him or should he just walk off and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Fishy
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: 008
Animal: Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Veira noticed something going on on the other side of her tank. she same to it and leaned on the glass trying to hear what was going on. "ugh, stupid glass" she said, it would be bubbles on the out side. she tapped the glass, trying to get some kind of help.


((yeah, or eles people might get left behind or pushed out of the topic))
Back to top Go down
Rain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23

Experiment Information
Number: 013
Animal: Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

(So i guess the way we posted at first, meaning: Kanade, Me, Veira, Seraphim, 001, Violet.)

Looking over at the girl behind the glass, He titled his head. As he walked towards the glass, and said "Back away for bit.." 13 then punched the glass as hard as he could, cracking it at first. He punched it a second time, as it cracked a bit more causing water to flow out. Finally 13 punched it a one more time, as it broke sending the girl out of the water and to the floor. "There..."
Back to top Go down
Sexy Fishy
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-09

Experiment Information
Number: 008
Animal: Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Veira nodded and backed away. she watched as he punched the glass three times and finnaly broke it, she grined as she rode the large wave out of it and landed on the feet "oh thank god! it so good to get out of the water" she said swiched to her air lunge before talking. she looked at the person who broke her out and bowed "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada

Experiment Information
Number: 007
Animal: Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Cells   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Kana heard the noises outside of her cell. A small part of her, in the back of her mind, wondered vaugely what was going on, but for the most part, sat, chained to the wall, satring emotionlessly at the cell door. If it wasn't for the fact she was breathing, you might have though she was dead.

The noises suddenly got louder, and her cell door opened. This brought Kana out of her trance-like state. She stared at the door in confusion, wondering why it had opened.

A voice rang out, loud and clear. "Those of you who want to join me and my goal to have everything, come here, those who do not, stay in your cells."

She stood entirely still for one heartbeat, and suddenly she was pulling at the chains that bound her to the wall.

"Auu..." She breathed, yanking on her restraints. She felt them give way, and she was free.

She catiously walked over to her open cell door and poked her head out.

"Auu...?" She blinked at the bright lights. She didn't like bright lights. She closed her eyes and shook her head violently, as if it would someone dim the lights. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes, narrowing them to slits. She then stepped out into the brightly lit hallway, and looked for the source of the voice, who had freed her from her prison.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxWaterFlowerxX
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Cells   

Back to top Go down
 
The Cells
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mirrors and photovoltaic saturation
» Question on seed starting cell size

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
21 Experiments :: RP Areas :: Government Research Facility :: Hallways-
Jump to: